Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Practice Squad
    Season two has been excellent. I cried when they had to put down the little girl zombie.

I don't understand why they need to take a two month hiatus, but whatever.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
    Season two has been excellent. I cried when they had to put down the little girl zombie.

I don't understand why they need to take a two month hiatus, but whatever.
    +1 yea that $hit was crazy... i really had hoped that she tuned up ok somehow. i predict shane will lose whats left of his sanity and try to kill his former best friend...

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    +1 yea that $hit was crazy... i really had hoped that she tuned up ok somehow. i predict shane will lose whats left of his sanity and try to kill his former best friend...
    I thought they were going to find her in the woods but she would be a zombie and they would capture her and bring her back to the barn. Then I thought the group would leave, but her mother would stay behind with Herschel and his group. Obviously, I was wrong on both counts.

Looking forward to February. I don't understand AMC's programming practices. Who takes a two month hiatus in the middle of a season?

And, when is The Killing season 2 going to start? It was supposed to begin in October.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    I think he already tried, season one episode one!! I believe Dale hinted at that a few episodes back. And Shane has gone completey crazy!

All League
    the only reason for the delay is to muster up more new audience to the series. i watch the re-runs of the first season and i was instantly hooked.

All League
    ... and glenn's love interest in the show...... fine!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
    Looking forward to February. I don't understand AMC's programming practices. Who takes a two month hiatus in the middle of a season?
    I'm guessing it has to do with ratings periods as it pertains to the advertising rates they can charge. Maybe the holiday season also has something to do with it.

And, when is The Killing season 2 going to start? It was supposed to begin in October.
    Who the F cares at this point? I loyally watched each and every episode but like so many other fans felt violated by the BS ending that never truly revealed the answer they promised to deliver all season. It felt coming home and catching the UPS guy wiping his junk on your drapes after he screwed your wife.

Last episode was one of the best. Very emotional ending.

Shane's an asshoIe

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I'm guessing it has to do with ratings periods as it pertains to the advertising rates they can charge. Maybe the holiday season also has something to do with it.

Who the F cares at this point? I loyally watched each and every episode but like so many other fans felt violated by the BS ending that never truly revealed the answer they promised to deliver all season. It felt coming home and catching the UPS guy wiping his junk on your drapes after he screwed your wife.

Exaggerate much?

Didn't like the ending but I can also wait until season 2 for the big answer. Overall, I loved it, loved how darkly it was shot, acting was very good...

Jets Insider VIP

Wow you must have really nice drapes.

the ending was great..yeah Shane has gone off the deep end....thought he was gonna whack Dale

Last night's episode was the best of the series, incredible ending.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    [/B]

Exaggerate much?
    You're right...they were curtains from Sears but that's not the point.

Didn't like the ending but I can also wait until season 2 for the big answer. Overall, I loved it, loved how darkly it was shot, acting was very good...
    This show insults your intelligence, for every answer there'll be five other things that cast doubt on whether the answer given is true. At first it's clever, then tolerable but ultimately ends up to be annoying.

This show insults your intelligence, for every answer there'll be five other things that cast doubt on whether the answer given is true. At first it's clever, then tolerable but ultimately ends up to be annoying.
    so in other words, it's just like 'Lost'

All Pro
    You're right...they were curtains from Sears but that's not the point.

Not sure how the show insults your intelligence, but we'll see what season 2 brings. If the answers never come that's a problem but then Lost did the same thing and it was great show, even with a limp final season.

Finally got around to watching the finale....pretty good and Shane's gone bat**** crazy...alpha dog stuff.

Glad it ended strong...was turning into too much of a soap opera and then BLAM! I was waiting for the little girl to start talking as she came out of the barn all zombified. Nope.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Last episode was one of the best. Very emotional ending.

Shane's an asshoIe
    But if you think about it, he's NOT an asshoIe--he's actually the only one thinking right.

We're watching a show and we're emotionally involved--but if this were ACTUALLY happening--they should all tell the old man there are no laws anymore, no rules, no "ownership", we're killing ALL those Walkers and setting up a fortress right here and we'll stay until WE want to leave.

Of course his delivery was a bit asshoIey, but he was right.

My GF felt bad for all the Walkers as they were massacred coming out of the barn and I LOL'd.

Great scene.

_

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    But if you think about it, he's NOT an asshoIe--he's actually the only one thinking right.

We're watching a show and we're emotionally involved--but if this were ACTUALLY happening--they should all tell the old man there are no laws anymore, no rules, no "ownership", we're killing ALL those Walkers and setting up a fortress right here and we'll stay until WE want to leave.

Of course his delivery was a bit asshoIey, but he was right.

My GF felt bad for all the Walkers as they were massacred coming out of the barn and I LOL'd.

Great scene.

_
    It was an awesome scene. But you're telling me Shane's not an *******. When he shot Otis so he could get away and Otis died? When he pointed the gun at Rick? Cmon maaaan.

Hall Of Fame
    It was an awesome scene. But you're telling me Shane's not an *******. When he shot Otis so he could get away and Otis died? When he pointed the gun at Rick? Cmon maaaan.
    I thought you meant specifically about that scene. When he starts blasting the Walker in the chest screaming "why isn't she dead" (or the like) he was opening up the old mans eyes.

He was right about killing the Walkers and doing whatever was necessary to survive.

But yeah, he can be a prick.

_

he's an *******, but Stokes is right.

Shane is the most "common sense" character on the show, along with Daryl. he's in pure survival mode and has to deal with a bunch of people that are trying to play house in a ****ed up world. no wonder he's starting to lose it.

shooting Otis was a dick move, but it was the only way for him to make it back in time to save the kid (Rick's kid, btw, not even his own). maybe he should've killed Otis instead of letting him get eaten alive, that would've been better, but it was a do-or-die situation and he made the only rational choice.