Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    he's an *******, but Stokes is right.

Shane is the most "common sense" character on the show, along with Daryl. he's in pure survival mode and has to deal with a bunch of people that are trying to play house in a ****ed up world. no wonder he's starting to lose it.

shooting Otis was a dick move, but it was the only way for him to make it back in time to save the kid (Rick's kid, btw, not even his own). maybe he should've killed Otis instead of letting him get eaten alive, that would've been better, but it was a do-or-die situation and he made the only rational choice.
    While I agree with you with only common sense survival mode. I disagree about shooting Otis.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    While I agree with you with only common sense survival mode. I disagree about shooting Otis.
    Should have lilled him, not left him alive to be eaten...alive.

But better one goes down than both.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Seeing Sophia walk out of the barn brought home one of Hershel's real reasons for keeping them away from the barn and wanting them to leave; he knew the girl they were looking for was in there. I would say that was the reason he was such a jerk about wanting them to leave, in fact. He knew. HE KNEW!

Emotionally, that scene hit me kind of like the 'Dead Island' trailer the first time I saw it. Viscerally gut-wrenching.

Last edited by frostlich; 11-30-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

_
    Killing him doesn't have the desired effect. Otis screaming and flailing is what Shane wanted (and needed) to facilitate escape. Crappy thing to do (especially to a guy who said a couple minutes before, "I'm not leaving you here") but tactically efficient.

Was it just me or did anyone else "flinch" when Andrea grabbed Shane's junk last episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Was it just me or did anyone else "flinch" when Andrea grabbed Shane's junk last episode?
    southside turned off the TV and ran out of the room screaming.

POSSIBLY

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Seeing Sophia walk out of the barn brought home one of Hershel's real reasons for keeping them away from the barn and wanting them to leave; he knew the girl they were looking for was in there. I would say that was the reason he was such a jerk about wanting them to leave, in fact. He knew. HE KNEW!
    I thought the same thing until I saw a clip preview of the upcoming WD season during Hell on Wheels. It basically shows Shane yelling like a wild man at Hershel as he is being walked back into the house visibly shaken from what just transpired. IIRC Hershel vehemently denied knowing she was in there an alluded to this possibility that Otis may have placed her there...

BTW Hershel's daughter is a smokeshow...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I thought the same thing until I saw a clip preview of the upcoming WD season during Hell on Wheels. It basically shows Shane yelling like a wild man at Hershel as he is being walked back into the house visibly shaken from what just transpired. IIRC Hershel vehemently denied knowing she was in there an alluded to this possibility that Otis may have placed her there...

BTW Hershel's daughter is a smokeshow...
    I'll have to watch the clip tonight when I watch HoW. I just watched WD last night, I'm a little behind on the DVR right now.

Yea, she's a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Killing him doesn't have the desired effect. Otis screaming and flailing is what Shane wanted (and needed) to facilitate escape. Crappy thing to do (especially to a guy who said a couple minutes before, "I'm not leaving you here") but tactically efficient.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    You know what, you are completely right.

Freestater gets it.

He will survive the zombie apocalypse.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Sorry about the ad at the beggining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAQuLntqXY

_

Sorry about the ad at the beggining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAQuLntqXY

_
    Fukcing hilarious!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

_
    But this sets the stage for him to be part of a future episode, as a walker of course.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    THink about it.

Concievably you could end up with like 30 guys wearing "I'm with stupid" shirts following a guy on a horse around.

That's never happened.

-
    I thought zombees ate horsemeat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Kinda late to the party but just watched the show the past 2 weeks on netflix.

Pretty good stuff.

The season resumes next week.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...g-dead-returns

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Kinda late to the party but just watched the show the past 2 weeks on netflix.

Pretty good stuff.

The season resumes next week.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...g-dead-returns

Jets Insider VIP
    Pretty sure either Fish or myself may have posted this in the funny pic thread eons ago.

Sums up the show rather nicely.