Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I just watched my first episode last night - I could have sworn that was Gail O'Grady.

Anyway - how much have I missed - is this season 2 or season 3?
    Should I bother going back to watch them all?
    We're in Season 3

To me Season 2 was the best, thus far ...
    You should def. catch up it is worth it. Randomly they'll reference old events so you're not clueless check them out.
    Last edited by Gata; 11-19-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I just watched my first episode last night - I could have sworn that was Gail O'Grady.

Anyway - how much have I missed - is this season 2 or season 3?
    Should I bother going back to watch them all?
    Season 2 was kinda blah....but this season (3) has been tremendous so far.

Go back and watch them all, man. It's worth it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post

We're in Season 3

To me Season 2 was the best, thus far ...
    You should def. catch up it is worth it. Randomly they'll reference old events so you're not clueless check them out.
    I disagree, I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I disagree, I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.
    I think probably the whole love triangle thing had me going ... But thats a chick thing yaknowwahimsayin

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Season 2 was kinda blah....but this season (3) has been tremendous so far.

Go back and watch them all, man. It's worth it.
    Agreed season 2 was so slow, but this season is great. Im just pissed they are gonna stop and take a hiatus, then resume.

Season 2 was pretty bad – too much over acting, weak writing (same formula – go to town to find something) + the special effects were lacking too.

It became very much like a soap opera with some of the better scenes borrowed from other existing shows (see Justified)…

Season 3 has been really good as it’s gone back to it’s roots as a more action, comic book style of show…. Plus they got rid of Lori, who was a terrible character all around.

I really enjoyed last night’s episode.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Andrea has a nice set of tits.
    Maggie's pretty nice in her own right.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Agreed season 2 was so slow, but this season is great. Im just pissed they are gonna stop and take a hiatus, then resume.
    whens that?

now-ish?

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Maggie's pretty nice in her own right.
    Maggie >>> Andrea

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    whens that?

now-ish?
    they'll be taking a break after the 8th episode (it's a 16 episode season).

(snickering) Boobs. You said boobs. (snicker)

I agree with Brady's a Catcher here:
    I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

I heard Justified and American Horror Story are good but haven't watched either one yet. I like Falling Skies - it'll start when Walking Dead's season ends, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    (snickering) Boobs. You said boobs. (snicker)

I agree with Brady's a Catcher here:
    I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

I heard Justified and American Horror Story are good but haven't watched either one yet. I like Falling Skies - it'll start when Walking Dead's season ends, I think.
    Try Homeland. Great show.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    LMAO lolololol! Nice photo montage! Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.

Dimitri, I haven't even paid attention to the commercials for Homeland cuz I figured it was some Little House on the Prairie thing. Oops! Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Will Rick ever get laid again?

Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.
    Yes it was....Return of the Living Dead

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Yes it was....Return of the Living Dead
    "Watch your tongue boy if you like this job!"

LMAO lolololol! Nice photo montage! Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.
    "Send more cops". "Army, Corps of Engineers"....

Mwahahahaha! Thanks fellow zombie afficionados! "If you really loved me you'd let me EAT YOUR BRAINS!"

Jets Insider VIP
    Andrea was a better much stronger character in the comics. The whole Governor storyline is different than the comics too which I find odd since they even have a novel with the governor's whole story line. So anyway the story lines are diverging. The baby doesn't make it in the comics either. There were hints in the last episode that Andrea will end up back with the original team soon but we will see.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-R...+dead+governor