Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 611

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Fixed


    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I just watched my first episode last night - I could have sworn that was Gail O'Grady.

    Anyway - how much have I missed - is this season 2 or season 3?
    Should I bother going back to watch them all?
    We're in Season 3

    To me Season 2 was the best, thus far ...
    You should def. catch up it is worth it. Randomly they'll reference old events so you're not clueless check them out.
    Last edited by Gata; 11-19-2012 at 11:16 AM.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I just watched my first episode last night - I could have sworn that was Gail O'Grady.

    Anyway - how much have I missed - is this season 2 or season 3?
    Should I bother going back to watch them all?
    Season 2 was kinda blah....but this season (3) has been tremendous so far.

    Go back and watch them all, man. It's worth it.

  3. #423
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post




    We're in Season 3

    To me Season 2 was the best, thus far ...
    You should def. catch up it is worth it. Randomly they'll reference old events so you're not clueless check them out.
    I disagree, I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I disagree, I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.
    I think probably the whole love triangle thing had me going ... But thats a chick thing yaknowwahimsayin

  5. #425
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,125
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Season 2 was kinda blah....but this season (3) has been tremendous so far.

    Go back and watch them all, man. It's worth it.
    Agreed season 2 was so slow, but this season is great. Im just pissed they are gonna stop and take a hiatus, then resume.

  6. #426
    Season 2 was pretty bad – too much over acting, weak writing (same formula – go to town to find something) + the special effects were lacking too.

    It became very much like a soap opera with some of the better scenes borrowed from other existing shows (see Justified)…

    Season 3 has been really good as it’s gone back to it’s roots as a more action, comic book style of show…. Plus they got rid of Lori, who was a terrible character all around.

    I really enjoyed last night’s episode.

  7. #427
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,866
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Andrea has a nice set of tits.
    Maggie's pretty nice in her own right.

  8. #428
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,866
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Agreed season 2 was so slow, but this season is great. Im just pissed they are gonna stop and take a hiatus, then resume.
    whens that?

    now-ish?

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Maggie's pretty nice in her own right.
    Maggie >>> Andrea


    agreed.

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    whens that?

    now-ish?
    they'll be taking a break after the 8th episode (it's a 16 episode season).

  11. #431
    (snickering) Boobs. You said boobs. (snicker)

    I agree with Brady's a Catcher here:
    I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

    I heard Justified and American Horror Story are good but haven't watched either one yet. I like Falling Skies - it'll start when Walking Dead's season ends, I think.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    (snickering) Boobs. You said boobs. (snicker)

    I agree with Brady's a Catcher here:
    I think the very short (6 eps) first season was was sensational, and 2 dragged like crazy in the middle, but was very good in the beginning and the end.

    I heard Justified and American Horror Story are good but haven't watched either one yet. I like Falling Skies - it'll start when Walking Dead's season ends, I think.
    Try Homeland. Great show.

  13. #433
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,417

  14. #434
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,417

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    LMAO lolololol! Nice photo montage! Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.

    Dimitri, I haven't even paid attention to the commercials for Homeland cuz I figured it was some Little House on the Prairie thing. Oops! Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

    Will Rick ever get laid again?

  16. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.
    Yes it was....Return of the Living Dead

  17. #437
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Yes it was....Return of the Living Dead
    "Watch your tongue boy if you like this job!"

  18. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    LMAO lolololol! Nice photo montage! Now you've made me remember one of my favorite lines from a Zombie movie: "Send More Paramedics" (zombie on the paramedics radio after eating the ambulance crew's brains). It was one of the Living Dead movies, I think.
    "Send more cops". "Army, Corps of Engineers"....

  19. #439
    Mwahahahaha! Thanks fellow zombie afficionados! "If you really loved me you'd let me EAT YOUR BRAINS!"

  20. #440
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,336
    Andrea was a better much stronger character in the comics. The whole Governor storyline is different than the comics too which I find odd since they even have a novel with the governor's whole story line. So anyway the story lines are diverging. The baby doesn't make it in the comics either. There were hints in the last episode that Andrea will end up back with the original team soon but we will see.


    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-R...+dead+governor


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us