Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 600

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #321
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome episode last night, right up there with the series premier. Here's some pics from a thread from another forum










  2. #322
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,210
    Post Thanks / Like



  3. #323
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Is that necessarily a bad thing?
    When it comes to this show...yes. Rick is a good guy, the writers don't have to beat us over the head with reminders or endless pontifications as to why he's changed.

  4. #324
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff, Buzz.

    Carl is the worst kid character on a tv show since Kim Bauer on 24.

    Lori is the worst adult character since the same actress was wasting screen time on Prison Break.

  5. #325
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Buzz

    This show is absolutely terrible but I still like it for some strange reason.

  6. #326
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post

    Lori is the worst adult character since the same actress was wasting screen time on Prison Break.
    AND she's flat as a sheet of plywood.

    At least if she had boobs there'd be SOME reason to have her on the show.

    _

  7. #327
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    LOL Buzz

    This show is absolutely terrible but I still like it for some strange reason.
    What would be some of your ideas to make the show better?...it's not perfect, sometimes talky,
    but damn good...especially yesterday's epic episode...And they have the balls and conviction to kill main characters(like they do in the comic strip)
    Last edited by LSJF; 03-12-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: I can't spell

  8. #328
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    What would be some of your ideas to make the show better?...it's not perfect, sometimes talky,
    but damn good...especially yesterday's epic episode...And they have the balls and comniction to kill main characters(like they do in the comic strip)
    I have posted them many times in the thread allready. To lazy to recount.

  9. #329
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I have posted them many times in the thread allready. To lazy to recount.
    I'll look, I guess...

  10. #330
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    AND she's flat as a sheet of plywood.

    At least if she had boobs there'd be SOME reason to have her on the show.

    _
    Decided lack of eye candy in W.D.

    Herschel's daughter is pretty much it, and a 6 at that.

  11. #331
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Decided lack of eye candy in W.D.

    Herschel's daughter is pretty much it, and a 6 at that.
    Herschel's daughter is smoking

  12. #332
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Herschel's daughter is smoking
    Only if you mean smoking in the way the dark-haired chick is smoking when compared to the other three hags on Sex and the City.

  13. #333
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Decided lack of eye candy in W.D.

    Herschel's daughter is pretty much it, and a 6 at that.
    What f*cking world are we living in where Herschel's daughter is only a 6?

  14. #334
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,452
    Post Thanks / Like


    I mean, this is what constitutes as barely above average these days?

    REALLY??

  15. #335
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post


    I mean, this is what constitutes as barely above average these days?

    REALLY??
    Seriously ...

    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3562439680/nm1659348

    I also think Andrea is pretty hot.

  16. #336
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post


    I mean, this is what constitutes as barely above average these days?

    REALLY??
    Personal tastes I suppose. I'm usually a big fan of the "Mary Ann from Gilligans Island, Girl Next Door" type, but this one....just average in that category IMO.

    My usual test is "if I look outside my office window, how long would it take to see 5 girls better looking".

    In this case, 6 minutes.

    Still, she's by far the best of the best on Walking Dead. For me it's a pass on both the Mom and the Blonde. WAY too skinny/curveless and just not that pretty (and too blonde, not a fan of blondes).

  17. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the comics, everyone is exposed to the virus or whatever it is that makes you into a zombie. When you die naturally or killed without a bullet in your head, you become a zombie.

  18. #338
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Epic finale...lots of action, story revelations. Hints at what is going to happen next season...it delivered...

  19. #339
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Epic finale...lots of action, story revelations. Hints at what is going to happen next season...it delivered...
    Best episode of the season...

    But man. I hate Lori more and more as the weeks go on...

  20. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Best episode of the season...

    But man. I hate Lori more and more as the weeks go on...
    I wonder why she got so mad at him. It was either him or Shane, unless she was still in love with Shane. What a *****.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us