Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 594

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #141
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like




  2. #142
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like



  3. #143
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,206
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! So happy it's back tonight.

  5. #145
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait, just wish it wasn't on at the same time as Shameless.

  6. #146
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good show, my favorite right after Justified.

  7. #147
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Can't wait, just wish it wasn't on at the same time as Shameless.
    yeah it sucks but thank god for DVR's but im glad its finally back

  8. #148
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Walking Dead Continues

    Episode titled "Nebraska" just started. It's already messed up.

  9. #149
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really wish they would pick up the pace a bit.

    What was the point of that episode?

  10. #150
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Really wish they would pick up the pace a bit.

    What was the point of that episode?
    Spoilers (highlight below):

    Camp is pissed at each other.

    Dale told Lori he thought Shane killed Otis by shooting him so Shane could get away.

    Carl is getting cold. Said he would have shot Sophia himself.

    Lori gets into car accident. Condition unknown.

    Herschel goes into town to drink. Rick and Glenn go after him. Two drifters come in and try to kill them. Rick kills them both.

    Dale tells Lori to go F herself (not in those exact words).

    Basically the group is getting hardened.


    Point of the episode was that the group is getting hardened to this new world.

  11. #151
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Spoilers (highlight below):

    Camp is pissed at each other.

    Dale told Lori he thought Shane killed Otis by shooting him so Shane could get away.

    Carl is getting cold. Said he would have shot Sophia himself.

    Lori gets into car accident. Condition unknown.

    Herschel goes into town to drink. Rick and Glenn go after him. Two drifters come in and try to kill them. Rick kills them both.

    Dale tells Lori to go F herself (not in those exact words).

    Basically the group is getting hardened.


    Point of the episode was that the group is getting hardened to this new world.
    IDK, just seems like nothing is happening.

  12. #152
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    IDK, just seems like nothing is happening.
    What do you want to happen? The show is about how people interact with each other after something like this happens. It's a drama, not an action movie.

  13. #153
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    What do you want to happen? The show is about how people interact with each other after something like this happens. It's a drama, not an action movie.
    I want what the first 6 episodes were.

    The writing and acting isn't nearly strong enough for them to make it into a slow moving verbose drama.

    Don't get me wrong, I still like the show, its just been at a crawl since Sophia went missing.

  14. #154
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe a show about zombies can be boring. The writing is terrible, they devote so much to character development and I still dont care much about any character. If they dont pick it up by the end of this season, Im going to drop the show.

  15. #155
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    I cant believe a show about zombies can be boring. The writing is terrible, they devote so much to character development and I still dont care much about any character. If they dont pick it up by the end of this season, Im going to drop the show.
    And the plot lines simply revolve now around people getting lost or leaving and then other people getting sent to find them.

    Now we can spend 3 episodes looking for Lori, etc.

    WTF did Lori think she was going to accomplish by going into town?

    This show got sloptastic really fast.

  16. #156
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave Navaro summed it up perfectly on the after show.

  17. #157
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    And the plot lines simply revolve now around people getting lost or leaving and then other people getting sent to find them.

    Now we can spend 3 episodes looking for Lori, etc.

    WTF did Lori think she was going to accomplish by going into town?

    This show got sloptastic really fast.
    She was sooo stupid. The rest of the episode was OK, but that was moronic. Why is she going to town? She drives down the road without looking where she is going. She hits a dead guy and freaks out and swerves off the road?

    I don't like dramas about "smart" people suddenly doing stupid things. And that seems like what we are seeing more and more of.

  18. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was pretty good. You're not gonna have destroying zombies every single episode. That's not what this show is about anyway.

    Lori going out looking for Rick was pretty confusing. I don't get why it happened.

    Loved the ending though. Rick proved he can be a bad mother fukcer. I thought that scene was awesome.

  19. #159
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. Ending was awesome

  20. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    The show is so much different than the comic.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us