Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I wonder why she got so mad at him. It was either him or Shane, unless she was still in love with Shane. What a *****.
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Her character is an unfit mother and all around nut job.

That epsiode was awesome. I hope it continues with a similarly quick pace in Season 3.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Best episode of the season...

But man. I hate Lori more and more as the weeks go on...
    +1000.

Great episode.

But I HATE Lori.

And I hate Carl.

_

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Her character is an unfit mother and all around nut job.

That epsiode was awesome. I hope it continues with a similarly quick pace in Season 3.
    Oh Shane don't talk to me, stay away from my family. Shane I'm sorry for putting you through this. Rick I love you this is your baby. Shane I don't know who's baby this is. Shane you should leave. Rick I'm going to be na at you because Shane tried to kill you but you killed him instead.

Shuuuuutuuuuuup already.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Awesome episode last night, right up there with the series premier. Here's some pics from a thread from another forum

I wish they would have killed off this skank!

All League
    Also it has nothing to do with the character but the kid actor who potrays Carl sucks. He recites dialogue like a wooden indian with barely any inflection. His dad must have some juice in Hollywood because I'm sure there are a few dozen unknown kid actors out there with more talent.

It's been said four times, but why not a fifth?

Lori is the ultimate combination of horrible actress, horrible character, and unattractive female lead. I was ready to choke the ***** out when she had the nerve to catch an attitude with Rick.

"You lied to all of us about the fact that we were infected? Oh, well I'm sure you had your reasons."
    "You killed Shane because he was trying to kill you? You bastard!"

You mad that Carl ended up having to kill Shane? Then why don't you watch that MFer for a change!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    It's been said four times, but why not a fifth?

Lori is the ultimate combination of horrible actress, horrible character, and unattractive female lead. I was ready to choke the ***** out when she had the nerve to catch an attitude with Rick.

"You lied to all of us about the fact that we were infected? Oh, well I'm sure you had your reasons."
    "You killed Shane because he was trying to kill you? You bastard!"

You mad that Carl ended up having to kill Shane? Then why don't you watch that MFer for a change!
    She is the classic, "I can do nothing on my own someone please take care of me" character that you don't see that often on TV anymore. I just keep hoping she'll get eaten or something.

All League
    Great Finale, lots of zombie action and some intense fighting to end the farm. I always wondered why some of the children of virgil never had bigger roles!!!

So.....who was the swordsman at the end??????

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Great Finale, lots of zombie action and some intense fighting to end the farm. I always wondered why some of the children of virgil never had bigger roles!!!

Who were the 2 gimps with no arms?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post

I'm assuming the swordsmen was a women, because it was a very small bodied person. I doubt it was someone from a previous episode and they were just setting up season 3 to go in all different directions.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I'm assuming the swordsmen was a women, because it was a very small bodied person. I doubt it was someone from a previous episode and they were just setting up season 3 to go in all different directions.
    She's a charachter from the comic book--katana wielding Michonne. Her brother and boyfriend are walkers, she lopped off their arms, their lower jaws and teeth and she keeps them on the chains.

Badass.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    She is the classic, "I can do nothing on my own someone please take care of me" character that you don't see that often on TV anymore. I just keep hoping she'll get eaten or something.
    When she was running around the house hysterically searching for Carl, that was some of the worst acting I've seen on the show.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    She's a charachter from the comic book--katana wielding Michonne. Her brother and boyfriend are walkers, she lopped off their arms, their lower jaws and teeth and she keeps them on the chains.

Badass.

_
    Awesome

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Awesome
    That article says she's played by Danai Guirira, but her IMDB page doesn't list it.

She was very good in The Visitor.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775091/

_

All League

Badass.

_

Nice!

All League

Badass.

_
    I have to get this book!!!!!!

Loriís stupidity and Carlís bad acting aside, good final episode last night.

One thought though -

Are they scared of cars or something?

Seems logical to park the cars close to the stone building walls, have all non-combat people (women and children) sleep there with keys in ignition.

I know thatís where my wife and kid would beÖ

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Lori’s stupidity and Carl’s bad acting aside, good final episode last night.

One thought though -

Are they scared of cars or something?

Seems logical to park the cars close to the stone building walls, have all non-combat people (women and children) sleep there with keys in ignition.

I know that’s where my wife and kid would be…
    No, flimsy tents are much safer.

So one car ran out of gas. Rick and whats his name couldn't ride on the roof or sit in an open trunk of one of the other vehicles to locate fuel?

It sucks that the October season 3 premeire seems like it's 3 years away now...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    No, flimsy tents are much safer.

So one car ran out of gas. Rick and whats his name couldn't ride on the roof or sit in an open trunk of one of the other vehicles to locate fuel?

It sucks that the October season 3 premeire seems like it's 3 years away now...
    I can deal... Game of Thrones back Apr 1st