Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this is worth catching up with, watched season 1 then lost interest?
    if you lost interest after season 1 then this show is probably not for you.
    Season 1 was great. Season 2 was bad. Season 3 has been good.

2 main characters killed in 1 episode... Nice!
    It's too bad Lori wasn't eaten by a zombie though.
    Hated that *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Looks like they got some additional special effects budget this season. When Glenn sliced the one head in half I was pretty impressed. Show is moving fast. Major deviations from the comics.
    Yeah, that head slice was particularly cool. I remember thinking at the time that zombie's skull must have been getting soft and decaying. Also the T-Dogg throat bite was very good FX.

21st Amendment - I thought the same thing! They can't replace T-Dogg with whatever that new guy's name is.

dustykeller - I'm afraid Carl is going to be afraid of twats for the rest of his life.

Hey poster that didn't watch Season 2 - watch it. It's not as great as Season 1 but it's still pretty good. Just didn't have as many zombie kills but some other great stuff went on.

Dimitri - your post of 4/6/12 is EXACTLY why I hated Lori! Your pictures were worth a thousand words.

Does anybody see a dark parallel between the Governor's group and Rick's group? Like the Gov is an even harder Rick or an evil Rick, Merle is of course a meaner Darrell, there's an Asian guy (Bad Glen), and a black guy (Bad T-Dogg). Whatcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Yeah, that head slice was particularly cool. I remember thinking at the time that zombie's skull must have been getting soft and decaying. Also the T-Dogg throat bite was very good FX.

21st Amendment - I thought the same thing! They can't replace T-Dogg with whatever that new guy's name is.

dustykeller - I'm afraid Carl is going to be afraid of twats for the rest of his life.

Hey poster that didn't watch Season 2 - watch it. It's not as great as Season 1 but it's still pretty good. Just didn't have as many zombie kills but some other great stuff went on.

Dimitri - your post of 4/6/12 is EXACTLY why I hated Lori! Your pictures were worth a thousand words.

Does anybody see a dark parallel between the Governor's group and Rick's group? Like the Gov is an even harder Rick or an evil Rick, Merle is of course a meaner Darrell, there's an Asian guy (Bad Glen), and a black guy (Bad T-Dogg). Whatcha think?
    Are you JetsBabe?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Are you JetsBabe?
    Whatever happened to her?

Hall Of Fame
    Lori biting it was the best thing to happen to this series since zombie-Sophia.

Carl is really getting the short end of the stick with life. First p*ussy he sees in his lifetime is his mom's. If that doesn't twist you up a little, nothing will.

Nope, I'm not JetsBabe. I wish I'd thought of it tho, cuz that's a cool handle.

LOLz at Rick newly single pic!

Has anyone read the comics ? If so don't you think they're making the Governor come off nicer than the insane f*ck he really is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Has anyone read the comics ? If so don't you think they're making the Governor come off nicer than the insane f*ck he really is?
    I haven't read the graphic novels but think the Gov is able to fool them into thinking he's not insane. But the way he stared at the aquariums of heads was psycho. Crazy folks passing for normal are even worse than obviously evil folks.

I haven't read the graphic novels but think the Gov is able to fool them into thinking he's not insane. But the way he stared at the aquariums of heads was psycho. Crazy folks passing for normal are even worse than obviously evil folks.
    You really should check the comics out they're awesome. Don't even invest in them just take a read and you'll see.

Comics are awesome. I've pretty much read all of them. They are much more fukced up than the tv series.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You really should check the comics out they're awesome. Don't even invest in them just take a read and you'll see.
    The comics are great. Hands down the best horror comic out there.

I bought the two compendium books last month which feature the first 96 issues.

Read through both books in 4 days. Just couldn't put it down.

Great value at $70.

Board Moderator
    If ya'll think Lori is actually dead, you're all a bunch of Zombie's.

Carl shot the gun in the air. She's locked up in that utility room until they can figure out how to deal with her in hope of some miraculous antidote or something like that (that being preggers you have some sort built natural hormones or something). Notice how that whole scene was not shown to the viewers.

Also, no one dies instantaneously from an un-anesthetized caesarian incision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post

Carl shot the gun in the air. She's locked up in that utility room until they can figure out how to deal with her in hope of some miraculous antidote or something like that (that being preggers you have some sort built natural hormones or something). Notice how that whole scene was not shown to the viewers.

She dies in the comic a lot more grotesque than this...

She's dead bro.

Thank God...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    She dies in the comic a lot more grotesque than this...

She's dead bro.

Thank God...
    It was brutal in the comic.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post

Meh, she easily could go into shock and bleed out quite quickly. Carl didn't love his mommy very much if he let her bleed out and/or turn into a zoomby. Wonder what's gonna happen with the baby...surely gonna be an anchor. It will be fun to watch characters tucking and running with it Adrian Peterson style through the hordes.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The comics are great. Hands down the best horror comic out there.

I bought the two compendium books last month which feature the first 96 issues.

Read through both books in 4 days. Just couldn't put it down.

Great value at $70.
    I'd like to purchase the books, where did you find them if you don't me asking?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I'd like to purchase the books, where did you find them if you don't me asking?
    Amazon