Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Meh, she easily could go into shock and bleed out quite quickly. Carl didn't love his mommy very much if he let her bleed out and/or turn into a zoomby. Wonder what's gonna happen with the baby...surely gonna be an anchor. It will be fun to watch characters tucking and running with it Adrian Peterson style through the hordes.
    Thats the question. Did she die, then turn and Carl shot her, or did he shoot her dead, if so she will reappear as a zombie??

Darrell is the MAN! Feeding the baby. Rick, OTOH, has checked out right when his family needs him. Just like Shane always said.

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Thats the question. Did she die, then turn and Carl shot her, or did he shoot her dead, if so she will reappear as a zombie??
    If he shot her in the head she couldn't return as a zombie.

Thank God Lori is done.

But lol at the silly unrealism of choosing the baby over an adult in the middle of Zombiepocalype. Rofl-level of funny.

Now all I need is that stupid bag of **** blond at Governortown being killed off, preferable painfully, and this show may not suck so much.

By the way, the new black guys name is same as the old black guys name: Token.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Thank God Lori is done.

But lol at the silly unrealism of choosing the baby over an adult in the middle of Zombiepocalype. Rofl-level of funny.

Now all I need is that stupid bag of **** blond at Governortown being killed off, preferable painfully, and this show may not suck so much.

Token black guys in TV shows is an American tradition...

Thank God Lori is done.

LOL, you're wrong, Token is on South Park.
    I don't want Andrea killed off unless she keeps on being so incredibly stupid about the Governor. If she's lucky Mishonne stuck around to rescue her sorry butt. Remember when Andrea wanted to stay at the CDC and die, but Dale saved her? She redeemed herself in my eyes by turning bad-ass with Shane's help, but she's about to lose me again.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    LOL, you're wrong, Token is on South Park.

I don't want Andrea killed off unless she keeps on being so incredibly stupid about the Governor. If she's lucky Mishonne stuck around to rescue her sorry butt. Remember when Andrea wanted to stay at the CDC and die, but Dale saved her? She redeemed herself in my eyes by turning bad-ass with Shane's help, but she's about to lose me again.
    I'd have paid good money to have Dale live, and Andrea die horribly instead. He was a vastly better character (and actor) even if he was a whiner.

I'd have paid good money to have Dale live, and Andrea die horribly instead. He was a vastly better character (and actor) even if he was a whiner.
    Nice shot of Token! Yeah, I was tired of Dale's whining but he was a great character. He was the only one who figured out what Shane did to Otis. I guess Carol is dead, cuz Darrell put that Cherokee rose on her grave. That sux cuz I wanted her and Darrell to hook up.

I can't believe ya'll have left me alone in here with all these zombies and crazy Rick. Waddup ya'll?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I can't believe ya'll have left me alone in here with all these zombies and crazy Rick. Waddup ya'll?
    You seem a tad.... insane.

-

Hall Of Fame
    another good episode. Can't wait for the inevitable Darrell vs. Mearle showdown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    another good episode. Can't wait for the inevitable Darrell vs. Mearle showdown.
    And Rick vs the Governor

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    And Michone vs the Governor
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You seem a tad.... insane.

-
    Whew, thanks. For a minute I was afraid I was normal.

Another great episode! Except that Andrea is starting to annoy me, just like Lori used to annoy me. I'm glad Carol's alive! Last week on the Talking Dead when discussing the 3 graves that Glen and the Cons dug, they said 1 of the graves was empty. I figured that was Lori's grave since she was eaten by the zombie with the fat belly and nothing was left of her except a blood trail. They lied!

Merle vs. Darrell
    Governor vs. Rick, Carl and Herschel
    Mishonne vs. Andrea and the Governor's daughter

All League
    I find the character annoying I don't get the Andrea hate with the governor. She finally found a place where she feels safe and while the gov is a little off, he has done nothing to her by way of an "Oh sh!t..." type moment yet. At some point she'll discover he is a sadistic loon...

BTW where was the white prisoner guy...did they show him this episode or did I miss him being killed?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    And Rick vs the Governor
    Now that Lori is gone and Rick is starting to lose his mind, I'm actually starting to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I find the character annoying I don't get the Andrea hate with the governor. She finally found a place where she feels safe and while the gov is a little off, he has done nothing to her by way of an "Oh sh!t..." type moment yet. At some point she'll discover he is a sadistic loon...

BTW where was the white prisoner guy...did they show him this episode or did I miss him being killed?
    The reason I'm pissed at Andrea right now is because of Michonne. Michonne took care of Andrea for 7-8 months while Andrea was sick. She should have believed Michonne about the Governor and the town. Instead Andrea puts her faith in a guy she doesn't know. Andrea knows Merle and she knows he's bad, yet she ignores that fact and doesn't side with her friend. It's the girl version of Bros before hos LOL. THAT'S why she's getting on my nerves.

I think that white guy is working on the generator.

Andrea has a nice set of tits.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Andrea has a nice set of tits.
    I just watched my first episode last night - I could have sworn that was Gail O'Grady.

Anyway - how much have I missed - is this season 2 or season 3?
    Should I bother going back to watch them all?