Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Martin&theJets View Post
    should be on hulu by friday or friday at the latest.
    By then there will be repeats.

i didn't know this until today but this show is after a graphic novel by image comics, there are 12 issues out right now for the series, I am thinking of going to pick up the 1st issue to see how it is.

But last nights show was very intense, although i found it comical when they were among the dead walking like them...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson80 View Post
    i didn't know this until today but this show is after a graphic novel by image comics, there are 12 issues out right now for the series, I am thinking of going to pick up the 1st issue to see how it is.

But last nights show was very intense, although i found it comical when they were among the dead walking like them...
    NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Watched both episodes early this morning (couldn't sleep...worried about my restroom farts offending). GREAT show.

There are 78 issues or 13 trade paperbacks (collections of six issues)

this show got me thinking, what happens to zombies in the winter? I mean after all they are dead right, since they are dead there is no body temp so technically they should freeze when its below 32 degrees outside...right?

this show got me thinking, what happens to zombies in the winter? I mean after all they are dead right, since they are dead there is no body temp so technically they should freeze when its below 32 degrees outside...right?
    I think they freeze in alot of zombie fiction. The fact that I'm giving an educated guess worries me, but in WWZ I remember them freezing and the survivors scavenge the lands.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Just got a chance to watch the first two shows on the DVR. Excellent so far.

FX and AMC are by far the best networks on TV.

Great episode tonight. Not too much zombie killing but excellent drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Great episode tonight. Not too much zombie killing but excellent drama.
    Just saw it and definitely an episode that picked up in the last 30 minutes.

Lame that there's only 3 episodes left.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    Just saw it and definitely an episode that picked up in the last 30 minutes.

Lame that there's only 3 episodes left.
    It was the weakest episode by far. There was less of a sense of urgency and suspense in this episode and it left me wanting more from it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kdelgado View Post
    It was the weakest episode by far. There was less of a sense of urgency and suspense in this episode and it left me wanting more from it.
    Yeah episodes like the 2nd one would get old fast. Keep in mind, its a long running comic series. They need to develop characters so that when someone is in danger/dies you actually feel it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Yeah episodes like the 2nd one would get old fast. Keep in mind, its a long running comic series. They need to develop characters so that when someone is in danger/dies you actually feel it.
    Yeah I get that, since there are only 6 episodes I feel like it should be constantly fast-paced but for the show to be good they need to develop characters. I didn't like it but yesterdays episode was good for the future of the series which just seems like it's gonna be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kdelgado View Post
    Drama was great though. I don't want to say to much on here for spoilers but it was very emotional at one point.

I enjoy how the build up the characters, you start to see how people react in stressful situations and the true animal instincts start to come out, i thought the 3rd episode was one of the best so far as much as the drama goes.

All Pro
    Does anybody know where I can watch episode 2?

Itunes is the only place i have found to watch past episodes... there are 2.99 a DL

All Pro
    Itunes is the only place i have found to watch past episodes... there are 2.99 a DL
    2.99 a episode . AMC should be replaying past episodes more then showing these old censored movies. How are you going to get audience without showing at least a few repeats through out the week. Nobody wants to hear Hudson from Aliens censored...

All League
    After being busy, finally saw all 3 back to back last night!!! Bummed only 3 more left, question is, do you think they made various re-writes just in case it did get picked up, maybe thats why the 3rd episode was a bit of a character builder?

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Does anybody know where I can watch episode 2?

http://www.tvduck.com/The-Walking-Dead.html