Thread: Jets ties NFL record for consecutive games w/o turnover?

Jets ties NFL record for consecutive games w/o turnover?

Did I hear correctly last night that the Jets just tied a NFL record for most consecutive games without a turnover with 4? I can't believe a NFL team hasn't gone 5 games without turning the ball over. If the record is true, we are going to break it next week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

But...but...they're undisciplined :huh: I read it on the internet and heard people on ESPN say it.

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3777365]But...but...they're undisciplined :huh: I read it on the internet and heard people on ESPN say it.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Yep...tis true. Jets managed to stumble through four consecutive games without committing a turnover. Who knows...maybe they stagger into a fifth one next week in Denver.

This team is focused...and on a mission.

Jets are NFL best +11 on turnovers this year!

[QUOTE=theVinman;3777335]Did I hear correctly last night that the Jets just tied a NFL record for most consecutive games without a turnover with 4? I can't believe a NFL team hasn't gone 5 games without turning the ball over. If the record is true, we are going to break it next week.[/QUOTE]...thanks for jinxing it...

The Jets will only get better as we go through the season.

All League
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3777365]But...but...they're undisciplined :huh: I read it on the internet and heard people on ESPN say it.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Board Moderator
    Truth be told, we have given other teams many first downs on penalties and that really has go to stop.

Not only that, Fatcessa says our coach is a buffoon

Hall Of Fame
    well think about that 4 weeks is a Q of the season without a turnover..that'd be like going 30+ games in MLB with no errors...LET'S BREAK IT! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Shhhh... You'll make the SOJF's cry ;)

All League
    Start knocking...

[IMG]http://www.westbourne-model.co.uk/images/Model-Boats/Wood/Wood.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetStream;3777767]Start knocking...

[IMG]http://www.westbourne-model.co.uk/images/Model-Boats/Wood/Wood.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Well, we know that JetStream isn't Brett Favre or that pic of "wood" would've taken on a whole 'nuther definition!! :D