Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Whatever happened to Vince Oghobaasee?

  1. #1

    Whatever happened to Vince Oghobaasee?

    and more importantly what happened to Gato?

  2. #2
    Lol, everyone misses on players.

    I'd like to point out that I was right on Josh Freeman. Everyone here hated him, but Freeman is turning into a really good QB.

  3. #3
    What happened to Gato?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    What happened to Gato?
    I think Gato got in a fight with a mod.

    He can be found pimping Vince Oghobaasee at NFL Draft COuntdown last I heard.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    I think Gato got in a fight with a mod.

    He can be found pimping Vince Oghobaasee at NFL Draft COuntdown last I heard.
    i think he was too embarrassed after his devoution to Terrence Cody to come back this way...you could go that route or you could be like vincenzo testeverde...

    speaking of DL- despite the fact Cal got their asses kicked today Cameron Jordan is one hell of a prospect...ditto for Heyward as OSU is getting destroyed... not much of a pass rusher but the abiulity to occupy two blockers is gonna make some 3-4 team happier than hell...

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    i think he was too embarrassed after his devoution to Terrence Cody to come back this way...you could go that route or you could be like vincenzo testeverde...

    speaking of DL- despite the fact Cal got their asses kicked today Cameron Jordan is one hell of a prospect...ditto for Heyward as OSU is getting destroyed... not much of a pass rusher but the abiulity to occupy two blockers is gonna make some 3-4 team happier than hell...
    Cameron Jordan wouldn't be a suprise to the Jets late in the 1st (even though I wish there was a safety that was 1st round caliber at that spot). But CBNY, whats your opinion on Christian Ballard and Muhammad Wilkerson as 3-4 DE's?

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Cameron Jordan wouldn't be a suprise to the Jets late in the 1st (even though I wish there was a safety that was 1st round caliber at that spot). But CBNY, whats your opinion on Christian Ballard and Muhammad Wilkerson as 3-4 DE's?
    1- would be shocking if Jordan is available past 15....consdering he's a better player/prospect than Tyson Alualu....

    2- absolutely love Ballard and was touting him for the Jets before the season began...

    3- Wilkerson is solid but doubt he enters the draft...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    i think he was too embarrassed after his devoution to Terrence Cody to come back this way...you could go that route or you could be like vincenzo testeverde...

    speaking of DL- despite the fact Cal got their asses kicked today Cameron Jordan is one hell of a prospect...ditto for Heyward as OSU is getting destroyed... not much of a pass rusher but the abiulity to occupy two blockers is gonna make some 3-4 team happier than hell...
    Agreed on Jordan. I've only caught one game of theirs so far this year, but he made just as many plays as Alualu last year.

    Very versatile dude...played a million different techniques for Cal.

  9. #9
    I may have mentioned this in another thread, but what about Adrian Clayborn of Iowa. Every time I watch him he's making plays. Do you see him as strictly a DT? 6-4 285.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by intothegreen View Post
    I may have mentioned this in another thread, but what about Adrian Clayborn of Iowa. Every time I watch him he's making plays. Do you see him as strictly a DT? 6-4 285.
    no...stricly as a 4-3 end....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 10-17-2010 at 12:36 PM.

  11. #11
    Wikipedia says Oghobaase is playing in the UFL this season, ouch.

    With some high-end teammates like Josh McCown, Kevin Jones, Lorenzo Booker, Jacob Bender, Manny Collins.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Wikipedia says Oghobaase is playing in the UFL this season, ouch.

    With some high-end teammates like Josh McCown, Kevin Jones, Lorenzo Booker, Jacob Bender, Manny Collins.
    i said on this forum when a i saw oghobasse at the combine last year if he was drafted it would be late...it was painful to watch- a broken bag of bones who looked like he was having an arthritic attack during drills...

    its a shame and i hope he does well wherever he goes- he was a terrific player but was just broken to pieces by injury on the college level....

  13. #13
    By the way, George Selvie has 2 sacks as a 7th rounder.

  14. #14
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Revis Island
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Wikipedia says Oghobaase is playing in the UFL this season, ouch.

    With some high-end teammates like Josh McCown, Kevin Jones, Lorenzo Booker, Jacob Bender, Manny Collins.
    Our buddy Kevin Basped is playing in the UFL as well. Hopefully his knees can hold up and possibly the Jets can bring him back to camp next year.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Play Like A Jet View Post
    Our buddy Kevin Basped is playing in the UFL as well. Hopefully his knees can hold up and possibly the Jets can bring him back to camp next year.
    Basped is awful- looks like tarzan, plays like jane....

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Wright View Post
    By the way, George Selvie has 2 sacks as a 7th rounder.
    I would like to see the movie about George Selvie, the up and down career, and how the career of Jason Pierre Paul effected him, what goes on in South Florida ?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    Basped is awful- looks like tarzan, plays like jane....
    What do you think about his ex-teammate, Dontay Moch?

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    What do you think about his ex-teammate, Dontay Moch?
    great athlete, terrific pass rusher and good college player but don't know what's going on between his ears and that's a concern considering he'll have to make plays in space at the next level...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us