Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bradys hissy-fit

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3785800]Seriously, does he not know he's playing football?

Does he think he's supposed to live in a bubble and no one is allowed to touch him?

It really is embarrassing how he rants and raves like he's playing flag football.[/QUOTE]

Brady is so self-absorbed. He truly believes that he has some sort of universal entitlement that puts him on a level that no one else has the priviledge to enjoy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

guys please do not disparage any demographic in this thread

Have fun with cindy though :cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3786540]guys please do not disparage any demographic in this thread

Have fun with cindy though :cool:[/QUOTE]

Can we still disparage FF2?

[QUOTE=SDJETS;3786398]Again, mods, is really acceptable to allow this kind of stuff? I would think that a slur is a slur...[/QUOTE]

Welcome to JI.

There are 2 groups left. Koreans and Fags. Open season.

[QUOTE=Jordy;3786543]Can we still disparage FF2?[/QUOTE]

GFY!

[QUOTE=jetswin;3786540]guys please do not disparage any [B]demographic[/B] in this thread[/QUOTE]

21-30 year olds with an income between 40-$50,000 SUCK!!!!

[QUOTE=FF2;3786654]21-30 year olds with an income between 40-$50,000 SUCK!!!![/QUOTE]

Jokes aside as a fan were you embarassed by your "guy" pathetically flailing his arms like a 3 year old? I mean you gotta admit that crap is fun-knee.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3786533]I thought the AIDS comment was a [U]lot[/U] worse. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Well its all bad really. Especially in light of everything that's been going these days with suicides etc. Whatever your views on homosexuality, there is no need to resort to slurs or using gayness as an insult. I know I'm clearly in the minority here, but I'll keep it up :rockon:

And yes, Brady is lame :yes:

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3786704]Jokes aside as a fan were you embarassed by your "guy" pathetically flailing his arms like a 3 year old? I mean you gotta admit that crap is fun-knee.[/QUOTE]

If it means he gets a call he can wear a pink tutu.

(Also, I have no personal vested interest in the behavior of pro athletes that play for my team. I'm not "embaressed" any more than you are by a Jet's drunk driving arrest.)
    Last edited by FF2; 10-19-2010 at 12:47 PM.

[QUOTE=SDJETS;3786761]Well its all bad really. Especially in light of everything that's been going these days with suicides etc. Whatever your views on homosexuality, there is no need to resort to slurs or using gayness as an insult. I know I'm clearly in the minority here, but I'll keep it up :rockon:

And yes, Brady is lame :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this. I think far too much of that is allowed on JI, but it's the nature of the beast.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=FF2;3786772]I'm with you on this. I think far too much of that is allowed on JI, but it's the nature of the beast.[/QUOTE]

If your agreeing that Brady is lame than I agree with you as well:D

[QUOTE=FF2;3786763]If it means he gets a call he can wear a pink tutu.

(Also, I have no personal vested interest in the behavior of pro athletes that play for my team. I'm not "embaressed" any more than you are by a Jet's drunk driving arrest.)[/QUOTE]

That's why I prefaced the question with "as a fan". I'm pretty sure we all realize in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal but typically when something/someone you care about is the object of relentless ridicule you can't helped but feel slightly embarassed.. if nothing else embarassed [I]for [/I]them.

Guess you don't care about your team. Nothing wrong with that... I bet PatsFanTX would be embarassed.

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3786793]That's why I prefaced the question with "as a fan". I'm pretty sure we all realize in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal but typically when something/someone you care about is the object of relentless ridicule you can't helped but feel slightly embarassed.. if nothing else embarassed [I]for [/I]them.

Guess you don't care about your team. Nothing wrong with that... I bet PatsFanTX would be embarassed.[/QUOTE]

Does Cromartie embaress you?

As I said, I want Tommy working the refs. Just like Kobe, etc. Whine away if it gets the Pats 15 yards.

[QUOTE=FF2;3786797]Does Cromartie embaress you?[/QUOTE]

We're comparing apples and oranges...

Cromarties conquests are actually celebrated by a large population of males while Bradys are universally frowned upon.

I don't agree with Cromarties carlessness in his personal life but I'm not embarassed.. if he was on the field holding his breath and slamming on the turf I might be though.

Brady is a complete embarrassment to the game of football. What a girl.

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3786802]We're comparing apples and oranges...

Cromarties conquests are actually celebrated by a large population of males while Bradys are universally frowned upon.

I don't agree with Cromarties carlessness but not embarassed.. if he was on the field holding his breath and slamming on the turf I might be though.[/QUOTE]

Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for another woman and this guy is worried about Cromartie. Pats fans are some of the dumbest humans to populate the earth.

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3786802]We're comparing apples and oranges...

I don't agree with Cromarties carlessness but not embarassed.. if he was on the field holding his breath and slamming on the turf I might be though.[/QUOTE]

I see, so in your world complaining about calls in football is worse than fathering 9 kids out of wedlock?

[QUOTE=child please;3786805]Brady left his pregnant girlfriend for another woman and this guy is worried about Cromartie. Pats fans are some of the dumbest humans to populate the earth.[/QUOTE]

Cromartie left 8 of his pregnant "girlfriends" for another woman. :rolleyes:

He's got Brady beat by a long shot.

[QUOTE=FF2;3786811]Cromartie left 8 of his pregnant "girlfriends" for another woman. :rolleyes:

He's got Brady beat by a long shot.[/QUOTE]

So doing it once is cool and ok, got it. Marble mouthed idiots reside in NE.

[QUOTE=FF2;3786809]I see, so in your world complaining about calls in football is worse than fathering 9 kids out of wedlock?[/QUOTE]

No.. I'm pretty sure I didn't say any of that.