Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official '10 - '11 New York Knicks Thread***

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Looks like the game could have went on without any issues but MSG took precaution and in my opinion did the right thing by doing so.

They'll be back in action Friday.
    Absolutely. Don't want to mess around with asbestos. Good job by them taking the proper precautions. Better safe than sorry.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll probably lose tonight since we NEVER win in Chicago but I am really looking forward to seeing this young gun in action for the first time in Knicks uniform during the regular season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbagzhzFrXc

Go get'em kid!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knicks up by 18 at the United Center. How many times do you get to say that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back to back wins, doesn't happen to often, especially when one of them is over the Bulls.

I still think this Knicks team has a lot more potential than the national media does. We have to keep winning games we should win -- next up Sixers at home on Sunday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Back to back wins, doesn't happen to often, especially when one of them is over the Bulls.

I still think this Knicks team has a lot more potential than the national media does. We have to keep winning games we should win -- next up Sixers at home on Sunday.
    Here's the thing regarding this years team. They have the talent and character to win the games they are supposed to win. You couldn't say that for the past decade. Turiaf and Douglas are unbelievable! Do not include either one in any type of deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice wins the last two nights. Tomorrow's game is exactly the kind of game they need win and not have mental lapses and I'm confident they will take care of business. Go Knicks!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't see much of this one, obviously, but I was pretty disappointed to see the final score. They blew a lead and these are the games they need to win. At home against an inferior opponent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's definitely the kind of game that makes you think this probably isn't a playoff team... I mean, the Sixers, at home? They're awful.

Big game vs. the Bucks tonight.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knicks getting embarrassed so far after the first quarter. Milwaukee puts up 41 in the first.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well so much for being competitive in the east....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Well so much for being competitive in the east....
    Ugh, what a dreadful performance tonight. Golden State visits the Garden tomorrow night. Hopefully we see a much better effort.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Ugh, what a dreadful performance tonight. Golden State visits the Garden tomorrow night. Hopefully we see a much better effort.
    Knicks looked flatter than Natalie Portman last night. As soon as the Bucks built a lead in the first qtr they mailed it in. Surprising considering they had played hard in every game this season up to that point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Made a nice comeback attempt tonight, but fell short. At least Amare had a monster game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Made a nice comeback attempt tonight, but fell short. At least Amare had a monster game.
    Folks out here very glad to have D Lee; Amare will delivr for NYK

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was at the game last night. All the Knick-haters will be screaming about David Lee beating the Knicks today, he had an excellent game but it was really Stefan Curry who torched them.

Nice job by D'antoni giving Anthony Randolph 7 friggin minutes off the bench. Besides Mozgov who is a project and Amare, Randolph is really our best shot blocker and could have been effective against Curry who had free reigns driving into the paint last night. FU D'Antoni, this team doesn't make the playoffs you're gone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knicks will never be anything more than mediocre when your best players do not play defense nor does your coach coach defense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 game losing streak.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    Knicks will never be anything more than mediocre when your best players do not play defense nor does your coach coach defense.
    +1

And when your offense is hoisting 3s all game....

The Mike D'Antoni countdown should be ticking.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    +1

And when your offense is hoisting 3s all game....

The Mike D'Antoni countdown should be ticking.
    He looks like a genius when they're hitting...

But since it only happens once every two weeks, the scheme should be reconsidered...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, WTF is wrong with the Knicks? Listen, I am above and beyond fan for these people, more than a Jets fan, my # 1 Knicks. I am sick and tired of seen them get blown by sorry M****ers like the Wolves, wake the fuk up!