Thread: FIRED ? ? ? guess who ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

Arrow FIRED ? ? ? guess who ~ ~

In wake of NPR controversy, Fox News gives Juan Williams an expanded role

> http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,4294425.story

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

WOWWIE, you get npr over in Denmark? Amazing a little hotty like you would care about American polotics

He who pays the piper calls the tune. Another "journalist" I don't have to listen to.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    kelly, are you going as Laura Ingraham? He is still at Fox, I look forward to listening to Juan, Charles, and Fred it's always an intelligent exchange without the yelling from with in the beltway. kelly you don't need all that make- up.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by fukushimajin View Post
    He who pays the piper calls the tune. Another "journalist" I don't have to listen to.
    george $oro$ agrees with you....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    kelly, are you going as Laura Ingraham? He is still at Fox, I look forward to listening to Juan, Charles, and Fred it's always an intelligent exchange without the yelling from with in the beltway. kelly you don't need all that make- up.
    " . . . kelly you don't need all that make- up. "

~ ~ thank you Apache 51
    but , actually i DO NEED " . . . all that make-up. "
    folks say i kinda look like > http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3891406_n.jpg

when i'm wearing my make-up but , without make-up i look like . . .
    me

> http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...4_285226_n.jpg

cheers ~ ~

All League
    I pretty much look like myself

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    I pretty much look like myself
    so do i Green&White51 . . .
    that's why i wear make-up

cheers ~ ~

All League
    oooooooooooooook.

All League
    I once dined next to Juan Williams at a restaurant in the OBX, North Carolina. Nice guy. Doesn't deserve this.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    I once dined next to Juan Williams at a restaurant in the OBX, North Carolina. Nice guy. Doesn't deserve this.
    agreed.
    i think juan is gonna be ok though.
    apparently fox has offered him some major coin ( 2 million three-year contract ) to
    have an exclusive & expanded role on the network as well as a column on foxnews.com

cheers ~ ~

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    agreed.
    i think juan is gonna be ok though.
    apparently fox has offered him some major coin ( 2 million three-year contract ) to
    have an exclusive & expanded role on the network as well as a column on foxnews.com

cheers ~ ~
    Word sure travels fast in Tarnby, huh?

Banned
    I feel so sorry for Juan Williams and the millions of dollars he's now going to make as a professional martyr for conservatives. Him, Carrie Prejean and Sarah Palin are raking it in big-time thanks to them bashing the right's two favorite groups gays and muslims.

Just go on tv and bash a gay or a muslim. Better yet, find someone who is a gay muslim and bash them. Then wait for the money to drop.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Careful...if you dine with nonwhites.....the liberal media is gonna get confused. You were in the south right?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I feel so sorry for Juan Williams and the millions of dollars he's now going to make as a professional martyr for conservatives. Him, Carrie Prejean and Sarah Palin are raking it in big-time thanks to them bashing the right's two favorite groups gays and muslims.

Just go on tv and bash a gay or a muslim. Better yet, find someone who is a gay muslim and bash them. Then wait for the money to drop.
    I don't know why I'm even going to try arguing with you, but you are absolutely ridiculous. Can you honestly say that in the wake of 9/11, when you go on a plane and see a Muslim, you don't for a second think, "maybe I should get off this plane?" I can say I do, and yeah, I'm not proud of it, as I treat everyone equally, but unfortunately, one crazy group of Muslims has ruined it for the rest. It sucks, but I can totally see Juan's point.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Careful...if you dine with nonwhites.....the liberal media is gonna get confused. You were in the south right?
    Don't worry, I shot him evil glares the whole time so no one would get suspicious.

Maybe you should give it a try, Vincenzo. Results couldn't be any worse than you try to bash conservatives.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You're right CPA, the OBX is another place the Northerners had to make into a nice place to visit.

All League

Sounds like you would fit right in, mouthfoamer.

Hall Of Fame
    What Won't Get You Fired From NPR
    Michael C. Moynihan | October 21, 2010

Wishing AIDS on your political enemies and their children. Check out this clip, from way back in 1995, of NPR's Nina Totenberg telling the host of PBS's Inside Washington that if there was "retributive justice" in the world the (admittedly loathsome) Jesse Helms would "get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it." Totenberg is still NPR's legal affairs correspondent.

> http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/21/wh...u-fired-from-n