Thread: Political Lol Issue #3

JetsInsider.com Legend

Political Lol Issue #3

You ever notice how some in the realm of Politics take extra care to pronounce SOME selected words with as thick and "lolauthentic" accent as they can muster?

Gotta be honest, it's such a joke to see these guys say anything that sounds remotely Spanish/Hispanic, or to say the word Islam (Izzzzzzlhaaaaaauum) on TV.

Part II: Why is it that when the medis talks of Izzzzzzzlhaaaaaaaam, they almost always say "The Prophet Mohammed" or the "Holy Koran". He's not a prophet to the speaker, nor is the Koran Holy to the speaker (in the majority of cases). And we rarely hear anyone say "Jesus, the Son of God" or "The Holy Bible" anymore, just "the Bible and that dude, Haaaaaaazeus, or wait, I mean Jesus, my bad, though he was Spanish".

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Part II: Why is it that when the medis talks of Izzzzzzzlhaaaaaaaam, they almost always say "The Prophet Mohammed" or the "Holy Koran".
    I never heard anyone on TV call it "The Holy Koran"

What it God's name are you watching this AM, 'Fish?! You should turn it off I'm watching DVR'ed episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000...much, MUCH better

JetsFan2012
    It drives me crazy whenever Obama refers to Pakistan as "Pock-ee-stahn".

Hall Of Fame
    I think the unsaid, but implied ending to "holy koran" is "...which is me being respectful to your religion, so please don't kill me."