Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This right here is a tragic story

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rhyan66;3796863]They sign up for the chance to carry and draw their guns -thats why they become COPS![/QUOTE]

Then they must be awfully disappointed. You do realize most cops guns leave their holster once or twice a year at most?

They spend most of their time breaking up alcohol infused domestic disputes. Good times.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3796878]Then they must be awfully disappointed. You do realize most cops guns leave their holster once or twice a year at most?

They spend most of their time breaking up alcohol infused domestic disputes. Good times.[/QUOTE]

During a baby mama drama...I was once cracked in the face with a bag of pampers so hard I almost blacked out.

Fricken beeatch.

It was the vacuum packed 50 count.

I should of peppered her with lead.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3796324]Black kid shot by white cops....20 pages, 2 bans.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to update your prediction. There's already been a ban in the first 10 posts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rhyan66;3796871]Never said you did and was just curious what year you grad. Didn't mean to imply you agreed with anything I said. I apologize if that offends you.

BTW, [COLOR="Red"]I post my own opinions regardless of what anyone thinks[/COLOR] - Freethought![/QUOTE]

I suppress mine.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how bad news brings the best out in people. To the young mans family, I pray they will comforted in the day of sorrow. Peace be with them all!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked how they handcuffed him. Were they afraid he was going to bleed on them?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3797080]I liked how they handcuffed him. Were they afraid he was going to bleed on them?[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true plumber, who works in an office, has a drumset in his living room and has access to a 'puter.

Perhaps when you have actually walked an inch in a cops shoes, your comment would hold some weight.

:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3797088]Spoken like a true plumber, who works in an office, has a drumset in his living room and has access to a 'puter.

Perhaps when you have actually walked an inch in a cops shoes, your comment would hold some weight.

:D[/QUOTE]

32, are you a police officer?

Can anyone please post the known facts of the case? Why were the police summoned to the bar by "frantic 911 calls"?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Cops are not scumbags as some seem to feel, they are a brotherhood and behave in a fraternal manner, much like a football team. I think this situation has two fraternities behaving defensively, however it does not remove the fact that bad decision making can lead to innocent deaths. Drinking and driving, shooting at unarmed people, both bad decisions apparently that can be made spontaneously with horrible results.

I think the original call described the situation as a "mini riot" if that was what the police were reacting too it could explain their over zealous approach, however if the dead student was not involved, and didn't realize that such a call was placed he may have panicked when the cop knocked on his window. Bad decisions on both sides that resulted in this awful tragedy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3796735]I'll wait for the facts before I speculate as to what happened.[/QUOTE]Vin would be so disappointed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in the town where this happened, I play flag football sponsored by Finnegans Bar& Grille, dealt with the cop who killed the kid...and I can tell you, there arent many people in the area happy with how the police handled this. When the town had heard what had happened, everyone knew what cop it was without even asking.

Complete overreaction. The cop jumped on the hood and started busting shots. 3 shots at an unarmed college kid.

You would think these guys would know how to break up a college fight.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    edit

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rhyan66;3796863]Pace Undergrade 2010 - when you grad?

Sucks the kid had to lose his life, but I agree with the notion that most cops are scumbargs. They sign up for the chance to carry and draw their guns -thats why they become COPS!

Most people are breakers of silly, bogus laws. You only need to look at the Rockafeller drug laws to see that...

As for the idea that we only feel that way until we need them, that because we aren't allowed to handle most issues of self defence/protection on out own.[/QUOTE]

What's a scumbargs?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3797114]Cops are not scumbags as some seem to feel, they are a brotherhood and behave in a fraternal manner, much like a football team. I think this situation has two fraternities behaving defensively, however it does not remove the fact that bad decision making can lead to innocent deaths. Drinking and driving, shooting at unarmed people, both bad decisions apparently that can be made spontaneously with horrible results.

I think the original call described the situation as a "mini riot" if that was what the police were reacting too it could explain their over zealous approach, however if the dead student was not involved, and didn't realize that such a call was placed he may have panicked when the cop knocked on his window. Bad decisions on both sides that resulted in this awful tragedy.[/QUOTE]

TLDR

Cops are no different that the general population.

10% great men with true integrty and sacrifice
    80% mouth breathing run-of-the-mill worker drones
    10% abject evil