Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woodhead 6 - Jets 0

All League

Woodhead 6 - Jets 0

Just saying...

That was a putrid performance. Oh, and Cotchery has officially quit on this team after going from the supposed #1 receiver last year to now being the #3/SLot receiver.

This team will go nowhere with Schottenheimer ru(i)ning the O.

Seriously, if you think this team is missing something by letting Woodhead go, I think you need to have your posting abilities taken away.

Make whatever stupid points you want, but any third down back in that system is going to get positive plays.

All League
    So it's Schottenheimers fault that Cotchery can't catch anymore?

Give me a break. Too much scapegoating.

Also, Woodhead wouldn't be getting any carries in this offense.
    Last edited by MCBNY; 10-31-2010 at 05:13 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Seriously, if you think this team is missing something by letting Woodhead go, I think you need to have your posting abilities taken away.

Make whatever stupid points you want, but any third down back in that system is going to get positive plays.
    So does insulting me change the fact that the Jets got shut out at home, and that scrub Woodhead has a TD today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    So does insulting me change the fact that the Jets got shut out at home, and that scrub Woodhead has a TD today?
    Even though he wouldnt have done much on our team, it was still really dumb to let go of him. The guy showed he can clearly play. But even if he didnt get carries here, we still should have kept him in case something happens to LT or Greene. If LT gets hurt we have only Greene and the crappy mcknight left. If greene gets hurt we only have LT and the crappy mcnight left. Woodhead is clearly a better football player right now than Mcknight.

Good lord....lol. Any updates on Leon, Faneca, Rhodes, Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Even though he wouldnt have done much on our team, it was still really dumb to let go of him. The guy showed he can clearly play. But even if he didnt get carries here, we still should have kept him in case something happens to LT or Greene. If LT gets hurt we have only Greene and the crappy mcknight left. If greene gets hurt we only have LT and the crappy mcnight left. Woodhead is clearly a better football player right now than Mcknight.
    Stop saying "Wouldn't have done much" because the bottom line is he wouldn't have done ANYTHING.

And if that changed then Schotty would need to be fired because LT and Greene are 50 times better at everything than Woodhead.

It's just something you live with but a bunch of you ***** about it constantly. Woodhead is a nice player who deserves to be in the NFL but he's also a dime a dozen.

This management made the wrong choice by keeping Mcknight and letting Woodhead go just because he was a 4th round pick. They should've stuck with the best player available before the final roster, and they didn't.

Jets Insider VIP
    Agree that it was dumb to let Woody go, but lets be honest. We had a couple of scores today that flat out got dropped. The good news is the D was awesome, the O issues are fixable and the schedule gets a lot more favorable in November. You just gotta chalk this one up and get back at it. Thank God we won in Denver or the Negative nancies would be in heaven right now.

Just saying...

That was a putrid performance. Oh, and Cotchery has officially quit on this team after going from the supposed #1 receiver last year to now being the #3/SLot receiver.

This team will go nowhere with Schottenheimer ru(i)ning the O.
    Just let me know when the PATS get two phantom INTERCEPTIONS like the PACKERS DID TODAY.

What will the NFL OFFICIALS DO TODAY in NEW ENGLAND....

TWO OF THEIR NFL DARLINGS PLAYING AGAINST ONE ANOTHER....OH MY GOD...WHAT WILL THEY DO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Losing, Losing, Losing, Won.

Woodhead made the biggest play of the game

Broke a tackle which let the Pats run out the clock, he's a player and the Pats are a better team than us

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post

Broke a tackle which let the Pats run out the clock, he's a player and the Pats are a better team than us
    Their Defense holds the powerful Packers offense to ZERO TOUCHDOWNS....

THEY WIN THE GAME BY 21 points.

Us, LOL.....we miss a FG.

Jets Insider VIP
    Talk about ridiculous statements! McKnight has not had a chance to play at this time. Yet you have a preconceived notion that he can't play. I do not think you know more then REX. He is the HC and wanted McKnight. How about we give the guy a chance to learn the system and get his sea legs? SHONN GREENE has fumbled quite a bit even costing us games. What say you? Holmes dropped many passes in his career/ What say you? You are probaly right that Danny is better at this time then Joe. BUT he is not nearly as talented! Perhaps in time Joe will be an impact player and help us win. He could also play later in the season and light it up. Then all you boo birds will jump onto his bandwagon..
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 10-31-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Phuck that little Patriot troll.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Faneca, Rhodes and Jones sounds like a Law firm...ha ha! anyway they all won today! dont' too much about Leon.

I can def. see the coorelation! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post

That play was 100% effort, smarts, and heart. I was never on the Woodhead bus. But, watching the Cheats game, you cannot deny that kid can f**king play.

All Pro
    Good god not another Woodhead thread..