Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Clowns belong to circus

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Clowns belong to circus

After watching this awful performance at 4 am, I'll have to say that the Jets are been led by the biggest & most famous clown, Rex Ryan. He claims our team to be the #1 ranked in the NFL and the team to beat. Hey Rex, STFU and start coaching, freaking Bozo.

Per Mark Sanchez's quote: "Having Rex Ryan is like having your uncle, someone you want to hangout with". You need a serious leader who knows coaching: (example, time management vs Vikings) not a fun-loving, trash-talking, clown-ass coach.

Get with the program Rex, and quit talking so much $hit!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    After watching this awful performance at 4 am, I'll have to say that the Jets are been led by the biggest & most famous clown, Rex Ryan. He claims our team to be the #1 ranked in the NFL and the team to beat. Hey Rex, STFU and start coaching, freaking Bozo.

Per Mark Sanchez's quote: "Having Rex Ryan is like having your uncle, someone you want to hangout with". You need a serious leader who knows coaching: (example, time management vs Vikings) not a fun-loving, trash-talking, clown-ass coach.

I wonder if Sanchez wan't to enjoy some tasty tasty BBQ with Rex?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

This is not going to go over very well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

We're 5-2 so far this year, and went to the AFC Championship Game last year with a rookie QB. This is probably the best Jet team since 98, and that has everything to do with Rex Ryan (and Tanny). The only one who looks like a clown here is you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like

So wait a minute, 8 hours ago was Rex Ryan not a clown sitting at 5-1 and coming off a rookie campaign that took us to the AFC Championship Game? All of a sudden, the Jets lay one egg and the guy is a dope???? C'mon, 82nd....you're better than this, aren't you?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    So wait a minute, 8 hours ago was Rex Ryan not a clown sitting at 5-1 and coming off a rookie campaign that took us to the AFC Championship Game? All of a sudden, the Jets lay one egg and the guy is a dope???? C'mon, 82nd....you're better than this, aren't you?
    Do you need to ask that? Don't you see the threads he starts in teh hampur?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Even if they win the super bowl I still consider him a big clown. He needs to quit talking smack and start performing. Our team continues to flip-flop and I can't stand it. After a bye-week, there are no excuses to come out like that, none.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet fans are sometimes so stupid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if they win the super bowl I still consider him a big clown. He needs to quit talking smack and start performing. Our team continues to flip-flop and I can't stand it.
    Here's where we disagree. Rex does both. The only reason he's gotten away with the former (talking smack) is because he does the latter (perform). Today the Jets laid an egg in a winnable game. It's not because of Rex's talk. That's who he is and it's never taken away from him performing in the past. Jets just didn't execute...plain and simple. The only thing they executed was themselves.

After a bye-week, there are no excuses to come out like that, none.
    I agree with that part 100%.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's take him behind the stadium and shoot him!

In all seriousness though, I agree: this was a massive an uncalled for display of offensive impotence.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Even if they win the super bowl I still consider him a big clown. He needs to quit talking smack and start performing. Our team continues to flip-flop and I can't stand it. After a bye-week, there are no excuses to come out like that, none.
    OK we fire Rex and get who?? Are you available?? I doubt if Cowher would come to the Jets besides he didn't win a Bowl till his 14th year you would have canned him way before that for spitting when he talked..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think someone needs to stay in the Hampur.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I'd much rather have Magini back so we can watch our players walk around like emotionless robots win or loose. God forbid a head coach instill passion and confidence in his players.

Come on man, there's a lot of blame to go around, but Rex is waaaaay down on that list.