Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Prop 19 Voting Today (Any Predictions)

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,646

    Prop 19 Voting Today (Any Predictions)

    Prop 19 is to legalize,tax and regulate marijuana. Voting is today so all of you guys from Cali go over and vote. What are your predictions by the way?I'm excited to see for my self we are living in a new era my friends. I apologize for grammatical errors, I wrote this walking to my dorm.My roommates friend broke my Mac so I had to send it in.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    Prop 19 is to legalize,tax and regulate marijuana. Voting is today so all of you guys from Cali go over and vote. What are your predictions by the way?I'm excited to see for my self we are living in a new era my friends. I apologize for grammatical errors, I wrote this walking to my dorm.
    Go Pot!

    As someone who gets political commercials for three states, (VT,NH, and NY)
    I am glad I won't be seeing any more political commercials where the sponsoring politician's foe is shown in black and white and moving in slow motion with eerie music playing. It seems to be the new rage in politics.

  3. #3
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    I apologize for grammatical errors, I wrote this while blown out of my socks.My roommates friend broke my Mac so I had to send it in.
    fixed

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    fixed
    Haha I will be later it's my roommates birthday and we bought a 30 and 12 four locos

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    Haha I will be later it's my roommates birthday and we bought a 30 and 12 four locos

    looks like I'm out of the mix

  6. #6
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    Haha I will be later it's my roommates birthday and we bought a 30 and 12 four locos
    for the record I don't condone this type of behavior...also four lokos is some very dangerous stuff.

    One of those things is like 5 beers combined with a huge caffeine blast, I can't imagine that mixes well with weed. Kids are dropping left and right from those things, be smart have a couple of beers.

    okay, Dad is done here

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    i predict that the people who would vote yes on Prop 19 are not the type to say so to pollsters.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    I predict the people who want to legalize pot will get a snack instead of going to vote.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    for the record I don't condone this type of behavior...also four lokos is some very dangerous stuff.

    One of those things is like 5 beers combined with a huge caffeine blast, I can't imagine that mixes well with weed. Kids are dropping left and right from those things, be smart have a couple of beers.

    okay, Dad is done here
    Will do it's a couple of us so it'll be evenly distributed lol

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,934
    I don't think it passes but it will be very very close....

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    If it passes, it could be the final nail in the coffin of the myth that pot makes people lazy.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    If it passes, it could be the final nail in the coffin of the myth that pot makes people lazy.
    thats not tru
    pot doesnt make people laz...............

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Go Pot!

    As someone who gets political commercials for three states, (VT,NH, and NY)
    I am glad I won't be seeing any more political commercials where the sponsoring politician's foe is shown in black and white and moving in slow motion with eerie music playing. It seems to be the new rage in politics.
    I understand the need for new politicians to introduce themselves to potential voters...

    But TV ads are horrendous and the majority are slanderous in nature.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Go Prop 19!

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    If it passes, it could be the final nail in the coffin of the myth that pot makes people lazy.
    what myth? I don't feel like Googling it..can you just give a brief;asd

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,343
    It almost made the ballot here in Washington. You dont get arrested here for smoking a joint and If you have the medical card, you can toke anywhere you want.

    Last summer at Hemp Fest the cops just stood there watching everyone smoke and smiled. One joked with me that it was the easiest crowd control duty he ever did.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    Looks like it failed, btw. I think all the dumb old people are going to screw that vote up until they die, tbh.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Looks like it failed, btw. I think all the dumb old people are going to screw that vote up until they die, tbh.
    More than likely the stoners couldn't be bothered to come out and vote.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    More than likely the stoners couldn't be bothered to come out and vote.
    or couldn't remember where they parked their cars to drive to the polls...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us