Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Hero for the Hampur

Hall Of Fame
    LOL at the chumps here who thought they would be named in the elite team

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3801830]Epic series, but there was no mention of the dicks.[/QUOTE]

fixed

[QUOTE=southside;3801824]The conclusion of the southside epic has been completed.

7 Part series. Enjoy. Start from the beginning if you want. It will flow better.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.bgalan.com/images/stories/bravo_clap.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y-zQ4ZPEHn0/SfXVVlUhvqI/AAAAAAAAAV4/Xf94RCyBUtE/S269/bush-dancing.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.bgalan.com/images/stories/bravo_clap.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by Dirtstar; 11-02-2010 at 02:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3801844]LOL at the chumps here who thought they would be named in the elite team[/QUOTE]

that would've been awfully cliquey.

You did something which is difficult to achieve: Took a concept, wrote a great script, found the appropriate vehicle, and executed it masterfully, with tons of laughs and gags. I am very impressed and honored to be included in your wonderful epic. You've done an absolutely brilliant job. Excellent work, southside.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3801861]that would've been awfully cliquey.[/QUOTE]

Poli probably thought he was a lock.

He prematurely ordered an Elite Team sweatshirt after episode five. He's trying to cancel as we speak.

LMAO.

Thanks for all the props.

I can't lie, I made one more movie. It's my acceptance awards for the movie.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3801850][IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y-zQ4ZPEHn0/SfXVVlUhvqI/AAAAAAAAAV4/Xf94RCyBUtE/S269/bush-dancing.gif[/IMG] [/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1232550815_bush%20doing%20the%20happy%20dance.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3801863]You did something which is difficult to achieve: Took a concept, wrote a great script, found the appropriate vehicle, and executed it masterfully, with tons of laughs and gags. I am very impressed and honored to be included in your wonderful epic. You've done an absolutely brilliant job. Excellent work, southside.[/QUOTE]

we should s***can the Soccer Forum and call it [I]All Bombay TV-ALL The Time[/I]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;3801867] It's my acceptance awards for the movie.[/QUOTE]

reminds me of when Peter Brady saved that little girl in the toy store and he became insufferable

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3801863]You did something which is difficult to achieve: Took a concept, wrote a great script, found the appropriate vehicle, and executed it masterfully, with tons of laughs and gags. I am very impressed and honored to be included in your wonderful epic. You've done an absolutely brilliant job. Excellent work, southside.[/QUOTE]

:D

It just seemed appropriate.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3801875]we should s***can the Soccer Forum and call it [I]All Bombay TV-ALL The Time[/I][/QUOTE]

LOL. No doubt. Do you know of a more long form format which exists?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3801882]LOL. No doubt. Do you know of a more long form format which exists?[/QUOTE]

You can make longer movies but they are german. They are hard to put together and to be honest the german accent is as funny as a funeral. I made one and it was lambasted.

LOL at Southside, I thought he was going to kiss some azz but he made a completely self indulgent film.:D

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3801889]You can make longer movies but they are german. They are hard to put together and to be honest the german accent is as funny as a funeral. I made one and it was lambasted.

[B]LOL at Southside, I thought he was going to kiss some azz but he made a completely self indulgent film.[/B]:D[/QUOTE]

What do you expect from an auteur? Thanks for the info on the German films.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3801864]Poli probably thought he was a lock.

He prematurely ordered an Elite Team sweatshirt after episode five. He's trying to cancel as we speak.[/QUOTE]

Coming from you..... lolz

Wow... that was legendary. Finally, an accurate film representation of the escapades of the Hampur. Well done.

Awards part (7) :rofl:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3801844]LOL at the chumps here who thought they would be named in the elite team[/QUOTE]

eff that, I thought I would be the hero :D

We should look into creating the Elite Team sweatshirts. I'm seeing big bucks in my future!

[QUOTE=southside;3801919]We should look into creating the Elite Team sweatshirts. [/QUOTE]

Alright, let's not get nuts.