Thread: Congrats to the Board 'Pubs and Tea People...

Hall Of Fame

Congrats to the Board 'Pubs and Tea People...

You guys had an excellent night last night

I genuinely hope some good can come of this sea change and we're not simply rehashing the same issues during the next election. And the next. And the one after that...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

I genuinely hope some good can come of this sea change and we're not simply rehashing the same issues during the next election. And the next. And the one after that...
    I agree and hope things change for the better.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Can't help yourself, huh ??

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Can't help yourself, huh ??
    Lol, the Tea Party is about changing DC.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    We'll know by mid February. Things get stupid, and you'll see open rebellion against the Republicans, led by the Tea Party.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    We'll know by mid February. Things get stupid, and you'll see open rebellion against the Republicans, led by the Tea Party.
    Please do not let Mama Grizzly be the person who does it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Exactly. It's put up or shut up time for the Republicans (like it was for the Dems back in 06) If the country doesn't see significant change soon they'll go nuts (unfairly, people are stupid)

The House seats, while impressive, have probably the worst turn over rate at the federal level. If people do not see the results soon they'll do one of three things next election cycle...

1) Vote the next batch of Republicans out with Democrats

2) Vote the next batch of Republicans out with different Republicans

3) Not vote

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

It is not just "us" who should be congratulated, it is "our" country that should be congratulated.

Just sayin'!

Hall Of Fame
    Actually, nobody should be congratulated. I'm so goddamn sick of people treating government like a game. Did your team win or lose? They won? Congrats!

It's completely absurd. Politicians you think can do the job got elected. That's something to congratulate those politicians on. But not a single one of us has won a damn thing unless and until they actually do the job. I hope they do. But - like I said with the Obama administration - I'll hold off on my proclamations of a new dawn for America until I see what this batch actually does.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    They work for us. Last night we simply made some changes in middle management. Let's hope the company performs better!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Actually, nobody should be congratulated. I'm so goddamn sick of people treating government like a game. Did your team win or lose? They won? Congrats!

It's completely absurd. Politicians you think can do the job got elected. That's something to congratulate those politicians on. But not a single one of us has won a damn thing unless and until they actually do the job. I hope they do. But - like I said with the Obama administration - I'll hold off on my proclamations of a new dawn for America until I see what this batch actually does.

All League
    I voted for allot of these of these folks, but heads up if you folk up you will be gone!