Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: 2010/11 Champions League Thread

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    2010/11 Champions League Thread

    Time to wake up this place.

    Pipo Inzaghi scored 2 more goals.

    He's not fast.
    He's not going to dribble past you.
    He's not going score form outside the box.

    He's just always in the right place to score or draw a penalty. I hate him so much it's ridiculous.


    Real looked amazing for about 60 minutes the kind of wilted.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,283
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    +1

  4. #4
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Time to wake up this place.

    Pipo Inzaghi scored 2 more goals.

    He's not fast.
    He's not going to dribble past you.
    He's not going score form outside the box.

    He's just always in the right place to score or draw a penalty. I hate him so much it's ridiculous.


    Real looked amazing for about 60 minutes the kind of wilted.
    Inzaghi still has a lot left in the tank.

    Did you see Ronaldo's ridiculous, embarrassing dive?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VgWGo5D6aU

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Inzaghi still has a lot left in the tank.

    Did you see Ronaldo's ridiculous, embarrassing dive?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VgWGo5D6aU
    LOL


    I"m totally drunk.
    Yes It' only 3 PM...viva la france

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know where else to drop this off.


  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Inzaghi still has a lot left in the tank.

    Did you see Ronaldo's ridiculous, embarrassing dive?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VgWGo5D6aU
    I love when he puts his hand to his nose and then checks for blood. He has such a great attention for detail. You can tell hes a pro.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    I love when he puts his hand to his nose and then checks for blood. He has such a great attention for detail. You can tell hes a pro.
    I'm pretty sure the 'checking for blood' is automatic...and funny! Kinda goes along with spitting imaginary blood.

    In other news...chalk one up for Gooch locking in a choke hold on Ibrah. Way to show some sack and not take any ****.

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    I love when he puts his hand to his nose and then checks for blood. He has such a great attention for detail. You can tell hes a pro.
    A lot of people say Italy has the worst reputation for diving, but I think the Portuguese are the real experts.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Draw just in:

    Arse - Barcelona
    Inter - Bayern
    Chelsea - Copenhagen
    tottenham - AC Milan
    Roma - Donetsk
    Schalke - Valencia
    Marseille - MU
    Lyon - Real Madrid

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arse - Barcelona - Until They're eliminated they're the favorites

    Inter - Bayern - I like Bayern just a little more

    Chelsea - Copenhagen - Not even Close

    tottenham - AC Milan - Just to piss Paulie off

    Roma - Donetsk - Lucescu is the Best Coach not named Mourinho if he wasn't Romanian he'd be in the premier league

    Schalke - Valencia - Schalke's horrible domestic form will catch up

    Marseille - MU not even close

    Lyon - Real Madrid This is the year they finally eliminate Lyon...


    Let's get some predictions

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arse - Barcelona
    No contest

    Inter - Bayern
    Inter because of Eto'o

    Chelsea - Copenhagen
    No contest

    tottenham - AC Milan
    Going for Tottenham, and some Gareth Bale fireworks

    Roma - Donetsk
    I have no real opinion here. Roma because they're Italian

    Schalke - Valencia
    They should eventually wake up

    Marseille - MU
    MU blinfolded

    Lyon - Real Madrid
    Can't imagine a Mourinho team choking

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking at the rosters, inter might have the most talented team in the competition. (again) barca and real get the love but i'll take my chance on Inter, who has just as many world class players as either of those teams. (and probably the best goalie)

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Tottenham, they are the club team that I root for as an American (along with the Red Bulls) but annoying is it to see...

    Man U - Marseille
    Chelsea - Copenhagen

    Then get AC Milan.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    looking at the rosters, inter might have the most talented team in the competition. (again) barca and real get the love but i'll take my chance on Inter, who has just as many world class players as either of those teams. (and probably the best goalie)
    Barca by miles

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quarterfinals draw just in:

    Real Madrid - FC Tottenham

    FC Barcelona - Chaktyor Donetsk



    Chelsea - Manchester United

    Inter Milan - Schalke 04





    Madrid/Barca could meet in the semis.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have FSC at my place at school. You guys know which sites to use to watch online?

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I don't have FSC at my place at school. You guys know which sites to use to watch online?
    I like myP2P.eu. Tons of links. Download sopcast for free so you can view.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    7,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I like myP2P.eu. Tons of links. Download sopcast for free so you can view.
    Nice, thanks.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Nice, thanks.
    atdhe.net still works. But I find the feeds go down more often.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us