Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010/11 Champions League Thread

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Quarterfinals draw just in:

Real Madrid - FC Tottenham - Madrid by a fingernail

FC Barcelona - Chaktyor Donetsk - Going for the shocker. Barça didn't impress me against arsenal, I think they are leaving too many goals unscored and Shaktar has the best coach this side of Mourinho who is an expert at eeking out 1-0 wins and away draws. If I was Barça Shaktar was the team I wanted to avoid in the draw.

Chelsea - Manchester United - Better team.

Inter Milan - Schalke 04 - Better team.

Madrid/Barca could meet in the semis.
    Back from Rome, whadImiss? I saw that BD has been filling the obligatory troublecausing foreigner quota in the poli forum, thanks mate.

Oh and the predictions are above.
    Last edited by The Turk; 03-24-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Back from Rome, whadImiss? I saw that BD has been filling the obligatory troublecausing foreigner quota in the poli forum, thanks mate.

Oh and the predictions are above.
    I don't think Barca will lose, but I do agree Shaktar will give them a run for the money.

Shalke and Tottenham could also cause problems. In all, a lot of cool games coming up.

atdhe.net still works. But I find the feeds go down more often.
    I guess this might only be a US thing but the domain was actually seized a while ago if you try it all you get this. If you change the .net to .me the site still works although not to well. I had a hard time getting a working link to the Barca-Arsenal game a couple weeks ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    I guess this might only be a US thing but the domain was actually seized a while ago if you try it all you get this. If you change the .net to .me the site still works although not to well. I had a hard time getting a working link to the Barca-Arsenal game a couple weeks ago.

http://atdhenet.tv/

This works for me. Since the site went down, there are less links, and the feeds get taken down during the broadcast.

Like I said, myp2p.eu works a lot better I find. Quality and quantity. It's free, all you need is to download sopcast, free as well.

http://atdhenet.tv/

This works for me. Since the site went down, there are less links, and the feeds get taken down during the broadcast.

Like I said, myp2p.eu works a lot better I find. Quality and quantity. It's free, all you need is to download sopcast, free as well.
    yeah you're right that one works too. Its a shame that since the original went down the quality really diminished. I've never tried the other site just because I never wanted to download anything. Is it safe?

Jets Insider VIP
    yeah you're right that one works too. Its a shame that since the original went down the quality really diminished. I've never tried the other site just because I never wanted to download anything. Is it safe?
    Completely safe.

For a CL game you'll have 50 links. The thing is they're broadcasted using a variety of viewers. Some use media player like the atdhe links. I suggest downloading the sopcast viewer because it's the common denominator And the quality is perfect.

You'll thank me later.

Completely safe.

For a CL game you'll have 50 links. The thing is they're broadcasted using a variety of viewers. Some use media player like the atdhe links. I suggest downloading the sopcast viewer because it's the common denominator And the quality is perfect.

You'll thank me later.
    Thanks for the information. I'll try that in a couple of weeks.

Also Congratulations on the new baby. Sorry I'm kinda late on that.

Veteran
    +1 on both counts. Sorry but I didn't see this before RD.

Jets Insider VIP
    +1 on both counts. Sorry but I didn't see this before RD.
    Thanks guys.

I worry about Tottenham against Real. The injuries they have had over the last couple of months have really started to wear on the team. Bale still isn't 100% and Tottenham has little chance without him.

I'd love for them to keep charging ahead. It's been a great run so far.

Great news for those who don't have FSC, like myself. MSG+ is showing the Inter vs. Schalke match live tomorrow and showing a replay of the Real Madrid vs. Tottenham match at 8:00.

Jets Insider VIP
    Schalke 4 - 2 Inter in Milan !!

Game is a cracker (for BD )

Schalke 4 - 2 Inter in Milan !!

Game is a cracker (for BD )
    Amazing game so far. I feel there's still going to be more goals.

Jets Insider VIP
    Amazing game so far. I feel there's still going to be more goals.
    You logged on myp2p?

Jets Insider VIP
    5-2

You logged on myp2p?
    Nah I get this game on TV. Got lucky on this one.

Woof. What a disaster for Tottenham. Bale gets a little dinged up, another injury, Crouch is functionally retarded and gets sent off in the 15th minute, and they have scored a goal since March 6th and haven't won a game since beating AC Milan on February 15th.

Right now, they are closer to not playing in the Europa league, then making the Champions league next season.

Veteran
    5-2
    and with two shots off the posts, unreal, first Milan then Schalke Inter's entire season got assraped and tossed to the curb within a matter of days.

Jets Insider VIP
    and with two shots off the posts, unreal, first Milan then Schalke Inter's entire season got assraped and tossed to the curb within a matter of days.
    QFT

That was a fun game to watch (poor Licurgo). Could have finished 7-4 if not for posts and some good saves.

I'm expecting something similar from Chaktior/Barca. I don't think Barca will lose, but there should be a ton of goals.

Veteran
    QFT

That was a fun game to watch (poor Licurgo). Could have finished 7-4 if not for posts and some good saves.

I'm expecting something similar from Chaktior/Barca. I don't think Barca will lose, but there should be a ton of goals.
    I'm expecting exactly the opposite. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a frustrating Shaktar team wins 1-0 in Ukraine and draws 0-0 in spain.

Lucescu and Srna are true football greats. I'd love to see them win the big one.