Thread: Pray for the Guru

Pray for the Guru

I have big money on the Steelers to cover the 5 1/2 tonight against TOCHO. Pray for me my friends.

Close to game time and no prayers--please Jets fans--you don't want me to lose my house?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    A guru? wouldn't be dumb enough to put his house on the line.

On the other side lays a big payday! Now pray for a fellow Jets fan.

i dont like divisional monday nighters but betting on the bengals takes crazy huge cajones. you are betting with everyone else in America tonight. -5.5 is better than -7.5 but it could be decided by a field goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i dont like divisional monday nighters but betting on the bengals takes crazy huge cajones. you are betting with everyone else in America tonight. -5.5 is better than -7.5 but it could be decided by a field goal.
    Good analysis--but I think the Steelers are very pissed off and that big Ben will have a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    A guru? Who would be dumb enough to put his house on the line?

rextilleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    rextilleon.
    Vin, I can feel the rage! Vin pray for me!

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Vin, I can feel the rage! Vin pray for me!
    Why? Just how much money did you bet?

Yes "Vin"---I put my house on the line and won! The Guru picks one game a week and seldom loses. I will have this weeks pick by Thursday--- I want to thank all my friends for praying for Pittsburgh to cover. I owe you all. For my detractors--rot in Hell!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Yes "Vin"---I put my house on the line and won! The Guru picks one game a week and seldom loses. I will have this weeks pick by Thursday--- I want to thank all my friends for praying for Pittsburgh to cover. I owe you all. For my detractors--rot in Hell!
    Glad to see you aren't homeless.

Stay classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Glad to see you aren't homeless.

Stay classy.
    Bro Thank you----stay tuned for my pick for this week. I can make you and my friends mucho dinero in here--Problem is, most people bet too many games.