Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George W Bush and Katrina.

Banned

George W Bush and Katrina.

So he lets American citizens die so he wont appear to be politically incorrect? WTF????????

He's more full of ****e now than he ever was. What a disingenuous bastard. He sure as hell didn't give a damn about state's rights in 2000 election controversy.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    So he lets American citizens die so he wont appear to be politically incorrect? WTF????????

He's more full of ****e now than he ever was. What a disingenuous bastard. He sure as hell didn't give a damn about state's rights in 2000 election controversy.
    i agree....the only thing worse was ayatollah obama's response to the oil spill, which took months on end because obama hates white people....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-10-2010 at 11:25 AM.

All League

Mayor Ray (no blacks on my buses) and Kathleen (I'm outta here) Blanco, hate black people and wanted them dead.
    Both by neglect and by stupidity.
    Btw genius, Read the Posse Comitatus act, then see how many more idiotic statements you feel like making, I'll wait.
    Last edited by acepepe; 11-10-2010 at 12:20 PM.

All Pro
    Like many powerful politicians of all idealogies, Bush has perfected the art of lying. He is a professional liar who has some very intelligent, and well paid, people coaching him. It has been done in a very calculated and intelligent manner. The timing of his book tour has coincided nicely with the improved political climate for the republicans. How nice considering that he and his admininstration were mostly responsible for the democrats getting back into power. Maybe now he can attend sporting events outside of Texas

On a more positive note, his interviews provide a wonderful litmus test to measure the intelligence of the American people. I admit I have been duped by politicians before (John Edwards), but whats that old saying?; fool me once, shame on me...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Like many powerful politicians of all idealogies, Bush has perfected the art of lying. He is a professional liar who has some very intelligent, and well paid, people coaching him. It has been done in a very calculated and intelligent manner. The timing of his book tour has coincided nicely with the improved political climate for the republicans. How nice considering that he and his admininstration were mostly responsible for the democrats getting back into power. Maybe now he can attend sporting events outside of Texas

On a more positive note, his interviews provide a wonderful litmus test to measure the intelligence of the American people. I admit I have been duped by politicians before (John Edwards), but whats that old saying?; fool me once, shame on me...
    Um, the book release was planned before the election results came in. Nice try, though.

All League

How do you feel about Obama's reading ability? Look at my avatar, that Sir, is what truth looks like.

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    Um, the book release was planned before the election results came in. Nice try, though.
    Wait... you mean the book wasn't contracted, written, edited, published, and marketed all in the past 2 weeks?!?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Wait... you mean the book wasn't contracted, written, edited, published, and marketed all in the past 2 weeks?!?
    George Bush actually wrote it too, Unlike the "author" of audacity of crap, or dreams of my(commie) father, whom, I met once for 30 seconds.
    Last edited by acepepe; 11-10-2010 at 02:45 PM.

All Pro
    The timing of his book tour has coincided nicely with the improved political climate for the republicans.
    I admit I have been duped by politicians before (John Edwards)
    It might be time for you to consider a name change.

Just saying.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio View Post
    the irony is the original tour was planned the weekend before the election...then that "dumbass liar" GWB pushed it until after the election as the dims thought a release prior to November 2 it would help their chances....

well that and that and having that straight forward, intergrity filled, ayatollah obama and his policies on their side...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-10-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame

It was nice while you were away. Departing again soon? Hopefully?

JetsInsider.com Legend

Nice story bro.

I'd let you die for JI coffee mug.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    It might be time for you to consider a name change.

Just saying.
    Good point. Its well known throughout academic circles that a true test of intelligence is the quality of posts made at a football forum.

Hall Of Fame

wait - you got duped by Edwards (!!!) and you're calling out Bush? OMG dude - ROFL!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    wait - you got duped by Edwards (!!!) and you're calling out Bush? OMG dude - ROFL!
    We all make mistakes. Did you vote for Bush? Then you understand too...

All Pro
    Good point. Its well known throughout academic circles that a true test of intelligence is the quality of posts made at a football forum.

Yes..I'm certain that you limited your approval of John Edwards et al. to just this one little Football Forum.

I admit I have been duped by politicians before (John Edwards)

Banned
    I saw him on Oprah yesterday. he is an ass and a pig.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    i agree....the only thing worse was ayatollah obama's response to the oil spill, which took months on end because obama hates white people....
    Let's not forget the flooding in Nashville. Jug Head did a fantastic job with that disaster......

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

I saw him on Oprah yesterday. he is an ass and a pig.
    You watch Oprah?

Ghey....