Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message from Schotty: to all my HATERS

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Message from Schotty: to all my HATERS

"If my guys dropped a lot less passes, fumbled less, didn't miss key blocks or stumble in vital times, and my QB executed about 18% more of the throws he's supposed to make in my offense you guys would be trying to sniff my boxers"

"now i'm not saying i'm the best play caller in the game but I'm top 5 right now in this league. Go name 5 more guys better than me...ready ... GO! ... yeah sure keep stretching. I took a QB who only started about dozen games out of College and turned him into a credible starter in this league sooner than anybody thought I would. Even his head coach in college said he left too early and wasn't ready for the league but I've shaped him up pretty quick. He's not Drew yet but we're on the right path. I'll probably leave for a HC job next year or the year after but when Mark is in his 6th year and you got one of the best QB's in the game you can thank me later."

"I leave on this note ... your obsession with me is amusing and I love looking at your comments. If you stepped in a film room with me I'd school you on the game more than any Madden games you've ever played. Every team's fans complain about their OC and you guys are no different. Little do you know that the defense makes plays as well and sometimes they win a play as well. It happens guys. It will happen more this year cause this is a competitive league so if you are expecting us to score a TD on every drive now you will be greatly disappointed.

"Did I say I was leaving? WAIT ... for all the flack you lames shoot at me cause of plays you say don't work lets break down plays that I called that would have worked had my guys executed"

- Against the Packers Shonn Green Screen set up for a big play and he drops it in his chest.

- packers again ..Screen for LT set up against for a big gain and Sanchez throws it in the dirt.

- packers game again ... Bradsmith run in wildcat that goes for 7 yards and sets us up for 3rd and very short and he fumbles.

- bronco hame ...Santonio Holmes reverse that goes 20 plus yards beautifully called on my part and he fumbes cause well his own player got in the way shucks.

- broncos and packers game? ..Santonio Holmes pass dropped in his hands against the Packers that is probably a walk in TD.

- 30 bad Sanchez throws I don't want to get into details over.

- Cotch ... well let me not go there I like the guy

I call plays but my QB has to make reads on where to throw the ball. If you think I told mark to throw the ball 60 yards down field to Braylon before halftime you are dead wrong. He made the correct read off of a play I called. I get criticized for running plays short of first down but hot reads during blitzes are part of the game and its up to the receiver to get to the first down marker and make his cut not me but you wouldn't know that.

Funniest thing I've read on this forum: That Favre threw out my playbook and ran his own offense here? Somebody made that up obviously cause lord knows Brett isn't the QB to run an offense infact he has no offense to run. He ran the west coast offense his whole career and although my offense looks similar its certainly not the west coast offense. Stop making up lies there fella. Now my question for any of you to answer. We're ranked 12th in total offense whlie the Pats are ranked 20th and they have Tom Brady. Name 5 OC's in this league better than me who you think would propel Mark to a top 5 Offense ..GO!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you SURE you're not DWC??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    "If my guys dropped a lot less passes, fumbled less, didn't miss key blocks or stumble in vital times, and my QB executed about 18% more of the throws he's supposed to make in my offense you guys would be trying to sniff my boxers"

"now i'm not saying i'm the best play caller in the game but I'm top 5 right now in this league. Go name 5 more guys better than me...ready ... GO! ... yeah sure keep stretching. I took a QB who only started about dozen games out of College and turned him into a credible starter in this league sooner than anybody thought I would. Even his head coach in college said he left too early and wasn't ready for the league but I've shaped him up pretty quick. He's not Drew yet but we're on the right path. I'll probably leave for a HC job next year or the year after but when Mark is in his 6th year and you got one of the best QB's in the game you can thank me later."

"I leave on this note ... your obsession with me is amusing and I love looking at your comments. If you stepped in a film room with me I'd school you on the game more than any Madden games you've ever played. Every team's fans complain about their OC and you guys are no different. Little do you know that the defense makes plays as well and sometimes they win a play as well. It happens guys. It will happen more this year cause this is a competitive league so if you are expecting us to score a TD on every drive now you will be greatly disappointed.

"Did I say I was leaving? WAIT ... for all the flack you lames shoot at me cause of plays you say don't work lets break down plays that I called that would have worked had my guys executed"

- Against the Packers Shonn Green Screen set up for a big play and he drops it in his chest.

- packers again ..Screen for LT set up against for a big gain and Sanchez throws it in the dirt.

- packers game again ... Bradsmith run in wildcat that goes for 7 yards and sets us up for 3rd and very short and he fumbles.

- bronco hame ...Santonio Holmes reverse that goes 20 plus yards beautifully called on my part and he fumbes cause well his own player got in the way shucks.

- broncos and packers game? ..Santonio Holmes pass dropped in his hands against the Packers that is probably a walk in TD.

I call plays but my QB has to make reads on where to throw the ball. If you think I told mark to throw the ball 60 yards down field to Braylon before halftime you are dead wrong. He made the correct read off of a play I called. I get criticized for running plays short of first down but hot reads during blitzes are part of the game and its up to the receiver to get to the first down marker and make his cut not me but you wouldn't know that.

Funniest thing I've read on this forum: That Favre threw out my playbook and ran his own offense here? Somebody made that up obviously cause lord knows Brett isn't the QB to run an offense infact he has no offense to run. He ran the west coast offense his whole career and although my offense looks similar its certainly not the west coast offense. Stop making up lies there fella. Now my question for any of you to answer. We're ranked 12th in total offense whlie the Pats are ranked 20th and they have Tom Brady. Name 5 OC's in this league better than me who you think would propel Mark to a top 5 Offense ..GO!
    WLF is this?

Link?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh...I like Schottenheimer alot as a coach, and I think he's done some great things in the past 27 or so games for this franchise. I think he's been extremely paitient with the Jets, and I think his work with Sanchez is paying off big time.

That said, wtf man? This won't help. You have to do this directly after a win on Sunday, and with much fewer words.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Dirtstar; 11-10-2010 at 07:45 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    Ugh...I like Schottenheimer alot as a coach, and I think he's done some great things in the past 27 or so games for this franchise. I think he's been extremely paitient with the Jets, and I think his work with Sanchez is paying off big time.

That said, wtf man? This won't help. You have to do this directly after a win on Sunday, and with much fewer words.
    27? You have a good memory.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    27? You have a good memory.
    I'm an expert at the mafs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome post, but man is this going to stir up a hornet's nest. 10 pages, easy.

Edit: ^ I rest my case. Here come the idiots...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

NO HOMO?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

If this really is BS, his threads are on par with his offensive gameplans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    NO HOMO?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Awesome post, but man is this going to stir up a hornet's nest. 10 pages, easy.

Edit: ^ I rest my case. Here come the idiots...
    yeh I know they will flame on but u gotta have some kind of fun right? it is a freaking wednesday. Watch kids get all serious and mad and I can't wait to see the gifs and CAPS. Gonna be a ball to watch this!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to make yourself look dumber than you already are. You should stop posting while you still have some dignity left.

Last edited by KingofNY; 11-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.