Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gasbag peter king picks browns over jets, pats* over steelers

gasbag peter king picks browns over jets, pats* over steelers

biggest mystery in the universe is why sports illustrated keeps this homo. he must have tape on the president or something.

He has tape of Goodell, Kraft, Bellichicken, Brady, Ron Winter, and Jonathan Papelbon in a ghey orgie.

not really hard why anyone would pick the Browns in this game..

Jets looked like crap last 2 weeks, and took some luck and bad clock management by the Lions to win last week, while the Browns thoroughly and completely dominated the Saints and the Patriots the last 2 games

On those 2 games, King will go 0-2 :yes:

All League
    I'm so offended.

[QUOTE=gothamli;3814551]not really hard why anyone would pick the Browns in this game..

Jets looked like crap last 2 weeks, and took some luck and bad clock management by the Lions to win last week, while the Browns thoroughly and completely dominated the Saints and the Patriots the last 2 games[/QUOTE]

+1 bazillion. The Jets are lucky they haven't gone 0-3 in the last 3 games. Their good luck is bound to run out soon. (And many would argue that the Jets have had a horseshoe up their arse since week 15 from LAST season, when they were gift-wrapped a golden ticket to the play-offs.)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814573]+1 bazillion. The Jets are lucky they haven't gone 0-3 in the last 3 games. Their good luck is bound to run out soon. (And many would argue that the Jets have had a horseshoe up their arse since week 15 from LAST season, when they were gift-wrapped a golden ticket to the play-offs.)[/QUOTE]

All the good luck in the world couldn't have saved the Patriots from being humiliated last week.

Good teams make their own luck.

[QUOTE=Austin;3814582]All the good luck in the world couldn't have saved the Patriots from being humiliated last week.

Good teams make their own luck.[/QUOTE]

True...but how do you explain the Jets luck? You can't say they are a GOOD team. Sure, there's some talented individuals, but as a team? Eh. Yeah, the defense is good, no where near last years level, but good. Your offense doesn't scare anyone. It looks like Sancheese may never be more than a JAG game manager,although it's only fair to give him at least one more season to make a judgement. Your coaching, escept for ST, is a joke. Rex is clearly way over his head as a HC and Shotty, is well, as good as his Dad, which is to say, not much.

I'll take the Pats upside any day. To see them so competitive, while REBUILDING, is the stuff of genius.:yes:
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 11-11-2010 at 04:22 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814589]True...but how do you explain the Jets luck? You can't say they are a GOOD team. Yeah, the defense is good, no where near last years level, but good. Your offense doesn't scare anyone. It looks like Sancheese may never be more than a JAG game manager,although it's only fair to give him at least one more season to make a judgement. Your coaching, escept for ST, is a joke. Rex is clearly way over his head as a HC and Shotty, is well, as good as his Dad, which is to say, not much.

I'll take the Pats udside any day. To se them so competitive, while REBUILDING, is the stuff of genius.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Someone is jealous. 6-2, tied for the best record in the NFL, and in first place in the AFC East...yet the Jets aren't a good team? How about beating the sh*t out of the Pasts* in week 2 28-14? Lololololol. Have fun watching the Patsies get raped by the Steelers in Pittsburgh this week.

GFY dickwad :yes:

[QUOTE=zachsjethouse;3814536]biggest mystery in the universe is why sports illustrated keeps this homo. he must have tape on the president or something.[/QUOTE]

OMG he picked against the Jets he must be crazy :rolleyes:

I am crazy as well, I am putting money on the Browns :yes:

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814573]+1 bazillion. The Jets are lucky they haven't gone 0-3 in the last 3 games. Their good luck is bound to run out soon. (And many would argue that the Jets have had a horseshoe up their arse since week 15 from LAST season, when they were gift-wrapped a golden ticket to the play-offs.)[/QUOTE]

Talk about the kettle! lol
    The Chargers could barely put an offense on the field
    Favre played with two broken bones in a his ankle, Harvin hurt his ankle & Moss didn't even show up to play.

you should go back to your original name.

this "Gron Welkhead" thing is pretty queer.

[QUOTE=MetsJetsRebels;3814598]Someone is jealous. 6-2, tied for the best record in the NFL, and in first place in the AFC East...yet the Jets aren't a good team? How about beating the sh*t out of the Pasts* in week 2 28-14? Lololololol. Have fun watching the Patsies get raped by the Steelers in Pittsburgh this week.

GFY dickwad :yes:[/QUOTE]

LMAO...a METS/JETS fan talkin' chit. Now that is comedic gold right there.

[QUOTE=MACPAC;3814601]OMG he picked against the Jets he must be crazy :rolleyes:

I am crazy as well, I am putting money on the Browns :yes:[/QUOTE]

Shocking that Pats fans would pick the Browns.
    The only reason they are picking the Browns is to convince themselves that they can't be THAT BAD.
    If the Jets whoop up on them it's confirmation that they are not very good
    Why would anyone pick the Pats over in the Steelers in PITTSBURGH?
    Maybe the injuries?

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3814610]you should go back to your original name.

this "Gron Welkhead" thing is pretty queer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. But it's the best I could do in a pinch.

One of the mods hates me apparently, even though I'm not a dick here 100% of the time. Ah well....the trials and tribulations of being a smack talking Chowd I guess.

Has anyone looked at the Pats record on the road over the last two years?
    The Jets are ROAD WARRIORS compared to them.

[QUOTE=jetster;3814623]Has anyone looked at the Pats record on the road over the last two years?
    The Jets are ROAD WARRIORS compared to them.[/QUOTE]

Let's compare playoff records over the last, oh I dunno, FORTY years. What does that make the Jests then?

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814633]Let's compare playoff records over the last, oh I dunno, FORTY years. What does that make the Jests then?[/QUOTE]

the Jets have a 100% success rate in the Super Bowl :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814589]I'll take the Pats upside any day. To see them so competitive, while REBUILDING, is the stuff of genius.:yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL

And when that upside matures your HOF QB will be 39 yrs old.

That's the stuff of genius. Waste the prime yrs of your most important player. Brilliant.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3814633]Let's compare playoff records over the last, oh I dunno, FORTY years. What does that make the Jests then?[/QUOTE]

Why compare 40 years, when you can just look at last year.

Brady is soft, chubby, breaking down and continues to look more and more like an ugly woman.

Let's see what he can do without the greatest offensive player in Pats history on the team.

Also last I check, Rex, the guy who is not worthy of being a headcoach is 2-1against the Pats so far...

I know BB doesn't view the Jets coaching staff as a joke.

Say what you want, the future of AFC East belongs to the Jets.