Thread: New Story: Operation Shut Down Peyton Hillis

New Story: Operation Shut Down Peyton Hillis

[B]Florham Park, N.J.[/B] - Josh McDaniel has made his fair share of questionable personnel*moves since his time as head coach of the Denver Broncos; Trading Jay Cutler immediately (to be fair that trade has worked out for him), ridding the team of their most explosive talent in Brandon Marshall and drafting Tim Tebow after already having aquired Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn.

Yeah Brady Quinn. See it's not so much that he acquired Quinn (although it seems really pointless now with Orton having played so well, but the team still losing and rumors starting to circulate that it's Tebow time), but...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/christopher_nimbley/?p=556]More...[/url]

All League
    Keys to the game:

WRAP UP AND TACKLE. First guy MUST stop Hillis. Do NOT let the Browns get into a lot of 2nd and 3rd and short. Make McCoy beat you.

Go Big: Not a lot of Nickle/dime on Defense. Also, am I the only one concerned about Jason Taylor against the run? He seems to overrun everything and I don't think hes real enthusiastic about going up against a 5'11, 240lb Running Back at this stage of his career.

Key to the Game - Pass Attack. ..get Holmes and Edwards the ball. ...leave the ground and pound in NY. ...and put up some points. Then leave it on Revis.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3814731]Keys to the game:

WRAP UP AND TACKLE. First guy MUST stop Hillis. Do NOT let the Browns get into a lot of 2nd and 3rd and short. Make McCoy beat you.

Go Big: Not a lot of Nickle/dime on Defense. Also, am I the only one concerned about Jason Taylor against the run? He seems to overrun everything and I don't think hes real enthusiastic about going up against a 5'11, 240lb Running Back at this stage of his career.[/QUOTE]

we limited a much better runner then Hillis in Adrian Petersen. Plus the Vikings have a much better OL then the Browns. I expect we will be very preoared for Hillis and he will get 40 to 60 yards and do no damage to us.