Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A.J. Green vs Cam Newton

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like

    A.J. Green vs Cam Newton

    Georgia playing at Auburn today, "The Deep South Oldest Rivalry"... Gary Danielson just said how "you got No. 2, we got No. 8"... it just is terrific to watch two great, great SEC athletes on the field and delivering early for their teams...

    Gonna be a good one!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Auburn's secondary is a mess but man... A.J. Green with 4 receptions, 98 yards and 2 TDs IN THE FIRST QUARTER!!!

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love college football.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    I love college football.
    I second that.... what a game...

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it goes back and forth and forth and back... wow... SEC at its finest!!! Best conference BY FAR in the country!

    Aaron Murray is playing one hell of a game on the road, matching Newton score for score so far... very impressive.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    And it goes back and forth and forth and back... wow... SEC at its finest!!! Best conference BY FAR in the country!

    Aaron Murray is playing one hell of a game on the road, matching Newton score for score so far... very impressive.
    Not this year. I think the SEC, Pac 10, and Big 12 are all about the same this year. Not because the Pac 10 or Big 12 have improved, but because the SEC isn't that good this year. I still think that Alabama is the best team in the conference. Auburn is a one man team; and have you really been impressed by anything LSU has done?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Not this year. I think the SEC, Pac 10, and Big 12 are all about the same this year. Not because the Pac 10 or Big 12 have improved, but because the SEC isn't that good this year. I still think that Alabama is the best team in the conference. Auburn is a one man team; and have you really been impressed by anything LSU has done?
    I disagree. SEC STILL reigns supreme, despite the East division being down this year. At least the Pac 10 is arguable. Big 12? Not a chance.

    Nick Fairley is unbelievable. Top 10 pick, easy.

    And Aaron Murray's going to be very good.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is one hell of a lineman but Fairley is a dirty player. Not because of that last shot against Murray but he is hitting players late all season long... he rammed his helmet into Murray's back early in the game which was just plain and simple dirty. Sorry to say it but he had that retaliation by Georgia coming.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    He is one hell of a lineman but Fairley is a dirty player. Not because of that last shot against Murray but he is hitting players late all season long... he rammed his helmet into Murray's back early in the game which was just plain and simple dirty. Sorry to say it but he had that retaliation by Georgia coming.
    Word. Pretty much my only knock on him...he's going to rack up fines/suspensions...

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Word. Pretty much my only knock on him...he's going to rack up fines/suspensions...
    That might help the Jets if they went his way in the first since that should knock him out of the top ten.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us