Thread: A.J. Green vs Cam Newton

All Pro

A.J. Green vs Cam Newton

Georgia playing at Auburn today, "The Deep South Oldest Rivalry"... Gary Danielson just said how "you got No. 2, we got No. 8"... it just is terrific to watch two great, great SEC athletes on the field and delivering early for their teams...

Gonna be a good one!

All Pro
    Auburn's secondary is a mess but man... A.J. Green with 4 receptions, 98 yards and 2 TDs IN THE FIRST QUARTER!!!

I love college football.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    I love college football.
    I second that.... what a game...

All Pro
    And it goes back and forth and forth and back... wow... SEC at its finest!!! Best conference BY FAR in the country!

Aaron Murray is playing one hell of a game on the road, matching Newton score for score so far... very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    And it goes back and forth and forth and back... wow... SEC at its finest!!! Best conference BY FAR in the country!

Aaron Murray is playing one hell of a game on the road, matching Newton score for score so far... very impressive.
    Not this year. I think the SEC, Pac 10, and Big 12 are all about the same this year. Not because the Pac 10 or Big 12 have improved, but because the SEC isn't that good this year. I still think that Alabama is the best team in the conference. Auburn is a one man team; and have you really been impressed by anything LSU has done?

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Not this year. I think the SEC, Pac 10, and Big 12 are all about the same this year. Not because the Pac 10 or Big 12 have improved, but because the SEC isn't that good this year. I still think that Alabama is the best team in the conference. Auburn is a one man team; and have you really been impressed by anything LSU has done?
    I disagree. SEC STILL reigns supreme, despite the East division being down this year. At least the Pac 10 is arguable. Big 12? Not a chance.

Nick Fairley is unbelievable. Top 10 pick, easy.

And Aaron Murray's going to be very good.

All Pro
    He is one hell of a lineman but Fairley is a dirty player. Not because of that last shot against Murray but he is hitting players late all season long... he rammed his helmet into Murray's back early in the game which was just plain and simple dirty. Sorry to say it but he had that retaliation by Georgia coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    He is one hell of a lineman but Fairley is a dirty player. Not because of that last shot against Murray but he is hitting players late all season long... he rammed his helmet into Murray's back early in the game which was just plain and simple dirty. Sorry to say it but he had that retaliation by Georgia coming.
    Word. Pretty much my only knock on him...he's going to rack up fines/suspensions...

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Word. Pretty much my only knock on him...he's going to rack up fines/suspensions...
    That might help the Jets if they went his way in the first since that should knock him out of the top ten.