Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Browns Game, Not Sure We're Going To Win Another Game This Season

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3818508]RIDICULOUS THREAD!!!!! Minus Folk, the entire Jet team played great against a really good football team and found a way to win. And yes, the Browns are a really good team. Not elite, but really good. I don't have a clue what you were watching.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what league, and or conference everyone has been watching the last 10 to 15 years but here are the good teams. Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Broncos, and Chargers.

Rookie
    Disagree. Big Win. We lose this game in past years. It would be nice to win with blowouts, but everygame in the league is tough this year and the Jets are showing tremendous character and poise pulling these games out now. These experience will help them when playoff time comes around. They are battle tested and have been successful when tested. BIG Fvcking WIN. PLAY LIKE A JET!!!!

Worm

[QUOTE=SAR I;3818514]The Patriots win today's game by 14 points.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

That's just priceless

Veteran

SAR I[/QUOTE]

This statement makes it clear to me that there is no point discussing anything with you, ever. Your football IQ is just far too low.

[QUOTE=SAR I;3818376]It's the third time in 4 games we've been rewarded for playing badly. Just reinforces the fact that the offense can be mismanaged and take the week off and they'll still win.

Some think today was an epic win, something memorable. It makes me sick. We played horribly. Yeah, 'better to win than lose' blah blah I get that. If we've got Lombardi aspirations, today was about as far from that as possible.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Can't argue that we left a lot to be desired for the previous three games, but I don't agree at all that this game could be lumped into the same category as the previous three. We controlled the ball and clock on offense, converted several 3rd downs, ran and threw the ball effectively, found a way to win. They made some plays, but they are a pretty solid team and are going to make some plays. I feel this game put us back on the right track! Obviously we need more than 10 points with 3 trips inside the 10 yardline, but you cannot expect missed 24 yard FGs.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3818516]Shut the **** up, seriously, tired of you drivel![/QUOTE]

be careful what you say here. He`s a VIP. If he cries to mommamod you`ll get warned if not booted from here.

[QUOTE=FF2;3818543]oh NOW you know? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

and you knew?

you KNEW?? :rolleyes:

All Pro
    SOJF TOTD

the j's win 3 of 4 games and 3 on the road

yet there's trouble in paradise

[QUOTE=18F;3818567]be careful what you say here. He`s a VIP. If he cries to mommamod you`ll get warned if not booted from here.[/QUOTE]

And cry he will, trust me.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3818551]I don't know what league, and or conference everyone has been watching the last 10 to 15 years but here are the good teams. Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Broncos, and Chargers.[/QUOTE]

Time to open your eyes pal. This Browns team reminds me alot of the 1999 and 2004 Jets. The '99 team took until midseason to hit their stride after losing Vinny. The '04 Jets almost won 2 road playoff games. That is a good football team. If they had come out of the gate better, they would be in the mix.

DON'T FEED THE SAR

SAR I[/QUOTE]

If the Pats are so great, and the Jets are barely scraping by, how come New England didnt overcome their mistakes last week and win like we did.

Find a team in the entire league that is going around "thrashing" teams week in and week out, you cant.

Cleveland is a tough team, on the road with a lot of ex-Jets that were amped up to beat us. Fortunately they made some mistakes and our better talent carried us to another victory.

Sure we have things to improve on, like every other team in the league, but I think we are starting to come together as a team.

[QUOTE=jayjay;3818579]DON'T FEED THE SAR[/QUOTE]

FEED THE WOLF!!!

[IMG]http://www.finheaven.com/images/chad%20in%20charge.jpg[/IMG]

Dumb thread, by a dumber man.

The 6-2 Giants are currently getting humiliated by the 1-7 Cowboys, which only goes to highlight one crystal clear point, winning consistently in today's parity filled NFL is nothing short of a herculean feat.

We're 7-2, clean the sand out of your vag.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3818574]And cry he will, trust me.[/QUOTE]

yes, I know first hand. I received a warning because I was told I insulted her, or him. I used an acronym telling him to shut up and he cried I suppose.

Then just stop watching the Jets and watch college basketball.

Thanks for stopping by.

SAR threads deliver the win

Keep on posting these until we lose

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3818551]I don't know what league, and or conference everyone has been watching the last 10 to 15 years but here are the good teams. Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Broncos, and Chargers.[/QUOTE]

Not sure at all what this adds to the thread :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=18F;3818587]yes, I know first hand. I received a warning because I was told I insulted her, or him. I used an acronym telling him to shut up and he cried I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Babe Roof is begging the mods to ban this new identity

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3818576]Time to open your eyes pal. This Browns team reminds me alot of the 1999 and 2004 Jets. The '99 team took until midseason to hit their stride after losing Vinny. The '04 Jets almost won 2 road playoff games. That is a good football team. If they had come out of the gate better, they would be in the mix.[/QUOTE]

It's always any given Sunday, pal. If you had to bet your life over the past ten years are you confident backing the Browns? Or the Colts, Pats, Steelers? Since 1989 they have made the playoffs 2x.please.