Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-Jets crap the bed today...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3822133]We traded all these jerks for Mark Sanchez, essentially. Thus it was doubly satisfying.[/QUOTE]

i think its safe to say cleveland was trade raped! :P

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3820097]Santonio Holmes Knocked it away at the last second. Go Check the replay if you bothered to record the game.[/QUOTE]

Don't have to, NFL Replay is on right now...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3820097]Santonio Holmes Knocked it away at the last second. Go Check the replay if you bothered to record the game.[/QUOTE]

Actually he did bobble it all by himself on the initial catch, Holmes had time to recover and bat it away on his 2nd attempt to catch it....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3822239]Actually he did bobble it all by himself on the initial catch, Holmes had time to recover and bat it away on his 2nd attempt to catch it....[/QUOTE]

True. He did bobble it at first but he almost certainly would've recovered it if Holmes didn't knock it away... That was a huge play at that point. Could've been a monsterous momentum-shift on their end....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3819521]I didn't hear his name once LOL[/QUOTE]

You may have not heard his name, but he and a DB completely whiiffed on a tackle of Holmes on the game winning play. Barton actually pulled up and avoided hitting Holmes. It was weird. Like each of them expected the other guy to make the tackle.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3819513]Eric Barton...is he washed up or what.[/QUOTE]

And David Bowens is a 12 year veteran.

Putting the ex-Jets issue aside...me thinks the Browns are a team on the rise.

If you saw that Browns game...the players were sky high for those Pats. They played a disciplined game...with a high intensity and focus. Browns are well coached too. The players looked and reacted as if they were willing to go through a brick wall for Mangini and that CS. And it showed in not only dominating the Pats... but in their play against the Saints and our Jets as well.

The results since Colt McCoy took over at QB...2-2...against top contending teams. Just as the Jets experienced this past Sunday...browns are now tough to beat. The way they're playing with McCoy the QB...they still have a shot at 7-9 wins.

I wish Mangini and his team well...just not against the Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Big Play Abe is no more! I think he must still be on the Jets payroll.
    He was always great at faking like he was going inside on the play and then jumping the route on the wr.