Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots Look Very Good

Patriots Look Very Good

Watching the play is getting me depressed. Pittsburgh can't get any pressure on Brady and he is picking them apart. Doesn't bode well for us when we play in New England.

I don't see a Revis or even a Cromartie on the Steelers, so don't get too worried.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mods, please merge all threads on the Pfail strip into one Pfail Thread.

Thanks.

Dallas looked pretty damn good today too.

Last week they were awful, this week they're Superbowl contenders.

Let's make up our minds, huh?

They are very sore winners. I want to break Tom brady's arm off.

All Pro
    We just beat a team that blew them off the field last week.

Honestly, this says more to me about the Steelers than the Pats. When was the last time you saw the Pats D get this much pressure on ANYONE? The Steelers offensive line is in shambles and Hines Ward is INCREDIBLY valuable to them. Those are the top two things I draw from this game.

We beat them already.

The Steelers looked pretty bad against the Bengals aswell.

Perhaps the Steelers are overrated.

[QUOTE=Chupa;3819147]We beat them already.

The Steelers looked pretty bad against the Bengals aswell.

Perhaps the Steelers are overrated.[/QUOTE]

The Steelers are definitely over rated. Like 'Austin' says above, their O line is in total shambles cause of serious injuries. Right now Flozell Adams is their best lineman, that's like saying Oliver Perez is our best starting pitcher. and missing Hines Ward tonite also didnt help..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;3819125]Watching the play is getting me depressed. Pittsburgh can't get any pressure on Brady and he is picking them apart. Doesn't bode well for us when we play in New England.[/QUOTE]

Why?

Rob Ryan's D took a crap on the Pats.

You guys are such pussies.

Steelers are also a crippled team---

All League
    Steelers had a bad game, I'm surprised because they could have left the game the #1 NFL ranked team if they beat the Pats. The Pats offense while not as spectacular as they once were thought of having with Moss, might be a bit better because they will spread the ball. The thing with the Pats that I see is their O-line is one of the best in the league in Pass protection. Brady isn't getting hit as much as he did last year and Mankins is back in the lineup.

I think the Pats will make the playoffs, it's a race to the finish.

[QUOTE=SMC;3819163]Why?

Rob Ryan's D took a crap on the Pats.

You guys are such pussies.[/QUOTE]

What does Rob Ryan's D have to do with Pats/Jets?

Pats sucked last week and look great this week. Hopefully it's a trend...;)

Have the Steelers ever beat the Pats with Brady and Belichick? I get the feeling that Belichick just has the Steelers' number.

Pats also looked really good against Cleveland last week.

holy crap..moss-less pats hung 36 on that steelers vaunted defense..

[QUOTE=rextilleon;3819165]Steelers are also a crippled team---[/QUOTE]

Unlike the Pats who have no injuries :rolleyes:

Pats don't scare me. Rex knows how to beat them, put enough pressure on Brady and they're easy. At the same time these bastids won't go away...really wanted them to lose tonight.

Lets be honest. That Gronowski TE killed the Steelers, cause like i said last week, the Steeler LB's are obese and sure they run fast......in the 1st half...then you can get some serious speed mismatches once they get winded.

Alge Crumpler owned them too on those run blocks.

They played better than the Steelers and that OLine stunk it up.

Good win, but **** them.
    NFL DARLINGS.

[QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3819131]Dallas looked pretty damn good today too.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ... so true. what a difference 6 days makes. Last week Cleveland spanked them and they were vulnerable. They beat pitt today on the road and they are unstoppable. They are the division champs not us. They're used to running away with this division by now. We're making this tough for them. There's no doubt about that.