Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Correct me if I'm wrong...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    they were shut out. doesn't that bother you are your sch$tty apologist friends? want to guess how many other teams have been shut out? the answer is ZERO. still want to say things are rosy? how about the fact that the jets are the first team in since the merger to win two ot games back to back. still doesn't scare you? how about the fact that the jets are only scoring 23 points per game. that's lower than last season when sanchez was a rookie and they had thomas jones running.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3822117]I'm going to go out on a limb and assumed you watched that game...

It was FAR from an ass whopping....the jets have multiple opportunities to capitalize, at no point were getting their asses whopped...

They failed to make the play w numerous chances...Since then? 2-0[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3822154]Did you purposely misspell [b]OPTIMISTIC?[/b] :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Its a ****ing typo, arse.

But good one, bro.
    Last edited by Jet_Engine1; 11-16-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3822195]Its a ****ing typo, arse.

But good one, bro.[/QUOTE]

What's better, Jet_Engine? The Word "A$$" or the Word "Arse"? :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3822205]What's better, Jet_Engine? The Word "A$$" or the Word "Arse"? :D[/QUOTE]

Arse....A$$ looks ghetto

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3822189]t how about the fact that the jets are the first team in since the merger to win two ot games back to back. still doesn't scare you?[/quote]

Wait, that's a bad thing? lol I think that's a positive. Last season we lost a bunch of games on the final drive, and fans said "this team doesn't know how to win!!!". Good teams win close games.

[quote]how about the fact that the jets are only scoring 23 points per game. [B]that's lower than last season when sanchez was a rookie and they had thomas jones running.[/B][/QUOTE]

That's not true.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3822189]they were shut out. doesn't that bother you are your sch$tty apologist friends? want to guess how many other teams have been shut out? the answer is ZERO. still want to say things are rosy? how about the fact that the jets are the first team in since the merger to win two ot games back to back. still doesn't scare you? how about the fact that the jets are only scoring 23 points per game. that's lower than last season when sanchez was a rookie and they had thomas jones running.[/QUOTE]

Last year the team avg 21.8 ppg..:confused:
    Last edited by Savage69; 11-17-2010 at 12:49 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3822352]Last year the team avg 21.8 ypg..:confused:[/QUOTE]

Damn... I knew Mark was bad but 21 yards a game :eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3822353]Damn... I knew Mark was bad but 21 yards a game :eek:[/QUOTE]

Whoops make that ppg.. :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CharlieDelray;3821619]Technically it is true...

But it's all thanks to luck and barely beating bad teams and so we are actually a bunch of worthless losers doomed to utter and complete failure, a group so low we have to look up to see down, the scum of the earth, pitiful useless trash that should just all jump of a bridge right now and get it over with.

Best regards,
    SOJF[/QUOTE]

putz 1:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i guess i should research more about what's being posted here. i could have sworn someone said their ppg was around 24 last season.

[QUOTE=Savage69;3822352]Last year the team avg 21.8 ppg..:confused:[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets fans are hillarious!!!!!!

The hole punching continues...

Are we perfect? Nope no team is...

Do we have shortcomings? Yup just like every other team in the league.

Some Jets fans simply cannot accept the days of failure are behind us....its what they indentify w which is likely why they are jets fans to begin w...

I'll argue that if the Jets go on to be highly sucessful for the next few years a lot of these types of fans w lose interest...their loser underdog mentality simply can't identify w this team and its driving them nuts!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3822415]i guess i should research more about what's being posted here. i could have sworn someone said their ppg was around 24 last season.[/QUOTE]

In Chads best year 02 the team avg 22.4 ppg.. In 06 Mangini's first year we went 10-6 and the team avg 19.8 ppg.. What some negative fans do if they can't use facts they make stuff up.:eek: Now our Super Bowl year Namath avg around 30 points a game..;)