Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the Miami Dolphins -- i hate them

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

the Miami Dolphins -- i hate them

that team sure does suck. they just plain suck! i've seen teams suck before, but they're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

not only that, but they now have their own "air raid" siren going on for the Thursday Night game. i don't know if this is new or if they've done it before, but it's a plain rip-off of what we do in our stadium :mad:

whatever happened to howling and feeding the wolf?? :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate them more than the Pats by far. The air raid siren pissed me off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the Dolphins but they don't suck, and they did the "That's a Dolphins... FIRST DOWN" before us, but for some reason, despite how hugely lame it is, we copied it. So I can't fault them for copying our hugely lame siren.

Go Bears.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Cameron Wake is an animal. Can you imagine this Jets defense if we had a legit edge rusher?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and the Dolphins copied that "nails on a chalkboard" song they sing from the Houston Oilers.
    "...and when you say Miami, you're talking Super Bowl..." Douchebags...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the doltfins rank right up there with the patsies. maybe instead of an air raid siren they should get one of those flipper calls?

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3824379]that team sure does suck. they just plain suck! i've seen teams suck before, but they're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

not only that, but they now have their own "air raid" siren going on for the Thursday Night game. i don't know if this is new or if they've done it before, but it's a plain rip-off of what we do in our stadium :mad:

whatever happened to howling and feeding the wolf?? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3824379]that team sure does suck. they just plain suck! i've seen teams suck before, but they're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

whatever happened to howling and [B]feeding the wolf??[/B] :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Feeding the woof is soooooooo October ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Toooon;3824391]I hate the Dolphins but they don't suck, and they did the "That's a Dolphins... FIRST DOWN" before us, but for some reason, [B][SIZE="5"]despite how hugely lame it is, we copied it. [/SIZE][/B]So I can't fault them for copying our hugely lame siren.

Go Bears.[/QUOTE]

That. :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I effing HATE the phins, their fans, their myopic homer media, everything about that whole team. Their coach is a clown, the fist pumping is pathetic, Parcells left because he's sick of the circus that the new owner is setting up down there.

I LOVE watching that pathetic team implode!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3824441]I effing HATE the phins, their fans, their myopic homer media, everything about that whole team. [B]Their coach is a clown[/B], the fist pumping is pathetic, Parcells left because he's sick of the circus that the new owner is setting up down there.

I LOVE watching that pathetic team implode![/QUOTE]

You mean you don't like that gum chewing mustachioed monkey?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate them just as much as anyone! :steamin:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Ray Ray. Never have I despised a sports franchise, their trailer park fans, their biased and incredibly stupid media coverage, past and present, as I do the Miami Dolphins. Pats don't even come close. If I saw Don Shula lying in the middle of the road injured, I'd run him over. Then I'd back up and run him over again, get out and throw a tarp over him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3824548]I agree with Ray Ray. Never have I despised a sports franchise, their trailer park fans, their biased and incredibly stupid media coverage, past and present, as I do the Miami Dolphins. Pats don't even come close. If I saw Don Shula lying in the middle of the road injured, I'd run him over. Then I'd back up and run him over again, get out and throw a tarp over him.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

:applause:

Seriously, there is no worse a franchise, a fanbase. I used to wonder why the national media hypes this team, it's because that is how the organization was run, and the local media pumps it. Sure, they are a mess right now, but watch how the media responds, they'll report the crap that is happening, but there is ALWAYS a positive slant, they will never truly rip the team. Completely unlike our media coverage, vultures swirling around in the sky ready to pounce.

Their trailer park and bandwagon fans eat it up, in the off-season, they were Super Bowl contenders, Vontae Davis is better than Revis, Henne is the next Marino, Trifecta (Parcells, Ireland, Sparano), I can go on forever.

I hate the Pats because of their insecure fans, but nothing tops the phins for me, not one damn thing.

I marvel in their misery.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3824558]LMAO

:applause:

Seriously, there is no worse a franchise, a fanbase. I used to wonder why the national media hypes this team, it's because that is how the organization was run, and the local media pumps it. Sure, they are a mess right now, but watch how the media responds, they'll report the crap that is happening, but there is ALWAYS a positive slant, they will never truly rip the team. Completely unlike our media coverage, vultures swirling around in the sky ready to pounce.

Their trailer park and bandwagon fans eat it up, in the off-season, they were Super Bowl contenders, Vontae Davis is better than Revis, Henne is the next Marino, Trifecta (Parcells, Ireland, Sparano), I can go on forever.

I hate the Pats because of their insecure fans, but nothing tops the phins for me, not one damn thing.

I marvel in their misery.[/QUOTE]

Well said my friend

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3824548]I agree with Ray Ray. Never have I despised a sports franchise, their trailer park fans, their biased and incredibly stupid media coverage, past and present, as I do the Miami Dolphins. Pats don't even come close. If I saw Don Shula lying in the middle of the road injured, I'd run him over. Then I'd back up and run him over again, get out and throw a tarp over him.[/QUOTE]

I am baskng in this thread agreeing with each and every post LOL

all of my sports hatred is filtered through a funnel into Miami towards the sh*tfish.

Waking up this morning to find out they lost at home (again) 16-0 to the crummy Bears makes me very happy, almost as happy as if the Jets win a game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dolphins havent been relevent since the mid 90s. How could you really hate this team? They continually stink every year. I dont have any hate for teams this bad.

The Pats are the team to hate. They have what we want.

The Dolphins................. they are too pathetic to hate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

+1.

I hate Miami 10x more than I'll ever dislike New England. Their fans, their colors, their gay touchdown song, their media coverage, the lack of fans in their own home state, Shula, Marino, etc. Everything about that franchise SUCKS.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Dolphins, because they SUCK!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3824640]The dolphins havent been relevent since the mid 90s. [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"] How could you really hate this team[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]? They continually stink every year. I dont have any hate for teams this bad.

The Pats are the team to hate. They have what we want.

The Dolphins................. they are too pathetic to hate.[/QUOTE]

How old are you? and I truly don't mean that in a pejorative sense. If you have been a jets fan like me for over 40 years you would understand why we [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="5"]hate[/SIZE][/COLOR] those [SIZE="5"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]MFer's[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the Patriots more than the Dolphins, but I hate them both.

For some reason, I don't hate the Bills. But, I'm going to work on that.