Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: OK, Which "Journalist" Asked This Question.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like

OK, Which "Journalist" Asked This Question.....

During Rex Ryan's Presser? :huh:

[B][I]On if he is concerned about the blackout that occurred at the New Meadowlands Stadium during the Giants game on SundayÖ[/I][/B]
    [I]No, no concerns at all. You know that everybody over at the stadium is doing their best to get everything fixed and ready to go. We have great confidence in that. Iím just worried about, well, not worried, but I just have to do a good job against Houston. Thatís where my concerns are. [/I]

All I could think about is doesn't the journalist realize the Jets have a 1 p.m. kickoff on Sunday? You know, during daylight hours? With a roofless stadium?

:eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely one of the female journalists ;) Or Cimini.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jack Straw;3824863]Definitely one of the female journalists ;) Or Cimini.[/QUOTE]

It actually was one of the female reporters. :P Hard to tell which one though, as I don't recognize their voices really.

Then again, the game could easily spill past sunset with the way they've been playing them recently. :O

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3824856]During Rex Ryan's Presser? :huh:

[B][I]On if he is concerned about the blackout that occurred at the New Meadowlands Stadium during the Giants game on SundayÖ[/I][/B]
    [I]No, no concerns at all. You know that everybody over at the stadium is doing their best to get everything fixed and ready to go. We have great confidence in that. Iím just worried about, well, not worried, but I just have to do a good job against Houston. Thatís where my concerns are. [/I]

All I could think about is doesn't the journalist realize the Jets have a 1 p.m. kickoff on Sunday? You know, during daylight hours? With a roofless stadium?

:eek:[/QUOTE]

Duh, Limo.

There could be an eclipse.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;3824893]Duh, Limo.

There could be an eclipse.[/QUOTE]

rumor has it that Bellicheat has invented a device to block out the Sun over our stadium:

[IMG]http://www.tynansanger.com/uploaded_images/simpsons-sun-744577.png[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not the sun over Gillette...it's this:

[img]http://conspiracygrimoire.com/wp-content/uploads/barad-dur.jpg[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like classic Leberfeld....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ines Sainz?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3825002]Ines Sainz?[/QUOTE]

... maybe you all misheard and she was concerned about kris jenkins having his big black c**k out ? ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;3825027]... maybe you all misheard and she was concerned about kris jenkins having his big black c**k out ? l_j_r[/QUOTE]

Umm, Lamont, how do you know Kris Jenkins junk is "big"?

:dunno:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3825045]Umm, Lamont, how do you know Kris Jenkins junk is "big"?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

I've heard ... l_j_r ... describe it as a "baby's arm" in the past. I think he has locker room access. :eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3824856]During Rex Ryan's Presser? :huh:

:eek:[/QUOTE]

Well, seeing as how the Jets like to go into overtime, it could be pretty dark by the time the game ends.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jack Straw;3824863]Definitely one of the female journalists ;) Or Cimini.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the same thing? ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3825106]Well, seeing as how the Jets like to go into overtime, it could be pretty dark by the time the game ends.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, this is true but IMO what a stupid freakin question. I'm thinking with everything else going on, does Rex Ryan really have time to sit down with the stadium Mgmt. and NJ Power & Light to make sure the field lights work?

And what about the elusive transformer hub that "accidentially blew up" ironically during a BigBlew game? We haven't heard from PeteJet in a few days, do you think he's still walking around the swamps and grounds surrounding the NMS looking for it?

:D