Thread: Club Seats members - Looking for any info / heads-up

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Club Seats members - Looking for any info / heads-up

I usually sit in 341 but this Sunday I got Tickets for 235 in Club Seat section. Just wanted to get any info on the goods and bads? Any info is apprecitated. Thanks.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sat in pratically the exact same place during the game I went to (Green Bay, Ugh)
    Give yourself time to get to the seats. They may have done a good job of getting cars in and out but people is another story. Forget the hotdog and chicken vendors you will pass on the way to your seats. It is faster and more convient to get foor from them on the way but they charge stupid prices and for a little more money you may as well go to the Lexus club that is in your section. Leave your seats at about the 2 minute warning and head to the Lexus club. The place will be near empty and you can get the nice table with a good view of the TV to watch the game or a seat at the bar. They also have other games on as well that you can watch.
    OK, here's the bad. Since a lot of clubseats were not sold, there is a really good chance you will be sitting among Texan fans so be prepared for that. At the GB game I was sitting right behind a guy wearing one of those stupid cheese triangles on his head and yeah, I definetly had the urge to rip that thing off and see how far I could fling it. The guy was a good fan and respectful but when your team is constantly ****ting the bed, well you know...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sec332;3824963]I usually sit in 341 but this Sunday I got Tickets for 235 in Club Seat section. Just wanted to get any info on the goods and bads? Any info is apprecitated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I sit in 233. Do yourself a favor, arrive early to the game and wander around the club for a while. You can catch the pregame shows on the TV's, grab a seat and relax before heading out to your seat.

Make sure you keep an eye on your watch, as there is no announcement or anything that the pregame festivities are starting.

Take it all in and enjoy the experience. It is not like going to a game in the old place. It is much more civilized and comfortable. You'll love the seats...more legroom, wider and padded. My wife laughs that she doesn't have "park bench as*" after sitting there for three hours.....

I happen to love the view from my seats. Close enough that you aren't squinting to see the players.....yet high enough that you can see plays develop.

Overall, you'll find the same groups of fans...loud fans, quiet fans, drunk fans, sober fans and kids. I am actually how many kids are in the clubs sections. It is really good to see, the next generation of Jets fan.....

Enjoy your day

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been trying to score club seats for my father for his borthday... We sit in 123 but he wante dto check out the clubs. No luck with that yet.