Thread: Seat ???

Seat ???

If have not been to the new stadium yet. At the old one there wre times I had a ticket for upstairs, rather than sit in my seat I use to enter on the field level then follow the game from the tunnel on the first tier never going to a seat. My quetion is do they take the tickets at the turnstyle at each level? Or at the entrance to each section. In other words is it eevn possible to gain access to down stairs with an upper tank ticket?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm sure it is

on the lower level, they have a security guy at the top of each section on the Jets side (presumably at the tunnel exits on the visitors side) who is supposed to check your tickets. I'd say your chances of being caught by this "system" are somewhere between 0 and 1 percent, though.

I assume they have nobody checking anything in the upper levels so you can probably move down to the lowest rows if, for some reason, you can't get to the LL

[QUOTE=sg3;3825672]I'm sure it is

on the lower level, they have a security guy at the top of each section on the Jets side (presumably at the tunnel exits on the visitors side) who is supposed to check your tickets. I'd say your chances of being caught by this "system" are somewhere between 0 and 1 percent, though.

I assume they have nobody checking anything in the upper levels so you can probably move down to the lowest rows if, for some reason, you can't get to the LL[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info;) SHHHH don't tell anyone security might be trolling.

All League
    act like your supposed to be there and you can go wherever u choose...also when entering the gate there is a "club seat" line...feel free to enter on that line as well where the wait is much shorter...again act like your supposed to be there and there wont be a problem...all they do is take your ticket, scan it and let you walk on through...there have been posters here who actually said they walked through the gate without even having a ticket...the stadium is set up horribly but it does have its perks lol

GO JETS!!!