Thread: Football at Wrigley? WTF??

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Football at Wrigley? WTF??

Didn't the Bears play at Wrigley for nearly 50 years without a problem?

I am sure someone on this board is old enough to remember how the field that fit for 50 years was situated. I cannot believe they didn't measure before they laid out the field for tonight's game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It used to run from home plate to center field but I read somewhere that the Cubs added seats down the third base line that made the old positioning impossible.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://clubhousecancer.typepad.com/.a/6a00e551db9e1a8834013488f5b7fe970c-pi[/IMG]

Whats wrong with this picture?

:D

Fargin dopes.

:rolleyes:

On every change of possession they have to turn around and use the other goal. Brilliant.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;3825894]Didn't the Bears play at Wrigley for nearly 50 years without a problem?

I am sure someone on this board is old enough to remember how the field that fit for 50 years was situated. I cannot believe they didn't measure before they laid out the field for tonight's game.[/QUOTE] Inflation, dude. No one is immune...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;3825894]Didn't the Bears play at Wrigley for nearly 50 years without a problem?

I am sure someone on this board is old enough to remember how the field that fit for 50 years was situated. I cannot believe they didn't measure before they laid out the field for tonight's game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Obama and his cronies, we'll be seeing a lot more of this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3826071]Thanks to Obama and his cronies, we'll be seeing a lot more of this.[/QUOTE]

I blame outsourcing and holes in the ozone. And of course the unions.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;3826086]I blame outsourcing and holes in the ozone. And of course the unions.[/QUOTE]

I got a chance to watch some of the game. Very cool and the endzone thing made of oddly compelling television.

If I lived in Chicago (and had not killed myself b/c I lived in Chicago), I would probably go to a game there.