Thread: Anyone know if a 10-month-old needs his own ticket?

Anyone know if a 10-month-old needs his own ticket?

I'm looking to take the family to the game tomorrow, but I'm not sure if my son, who is under a year, needs his own ticket or not. Anyone had any experience taking a really small child to the new stadium? What was the deal?

My wife wanted to bring my daughter to a game last month, pretty sure she found out you can bring in the child w/o a ticket, but we decided against it after thinking about all the morons in the stadium, especially on a cold/windy day, no thanks.

[QUOTE=seanmac31;3826061]I'm looking to take the family to the game tomorrow, but I'm not sure if my son, who is under a year, needs his own ticket or not. Anyone had any experience taking a really small child to the new stadium? What was the deal?[/QUOTE]

There should be a test prior to having a child.

Yes, for legal reasons everyone needs a ticket.

In the old stadium everyone regardless of age needed a ticket. The Jets claimed to us that it was Meadowlands policy so if that is true maybe its different now.

Practice Squad
    Anyone who is breathing needs a ticket.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know what the temps are, but staying 3/4 hours outside with a 10 month old isn't a great idea.

Bring ear covers for him so he doesn't get hearing damage from the crowd. And dress him very warmly. And leave him at home with a sitter.

[QUOTE=MACPAC;3826074]There should be a test prior to having a child.[/QUOTE]

I hate to agree with a chowd but seriously, some people shouldn't have kids!!

[QUOTE=Jason423;3826083]In the old stadium everyone regardless of age needed a ticket. The Jets claimed to us that it was Meadowlands policy so if that is true maybe its different now.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post this - had the same issue with my littlest one. Call the ticket office and check

All League
    be sure to fill his bottle with coors light and bring an extra bib for the spicy wings

[QUOTE=seanmac31;3826061]I'm looking to take the family to the game tomorrow, but I'm not sure if my son, who is under a year, needs his own ticket or not. Anyone had any experience taking a really small child to the new stadium? What was the deal?[/QUOTE]

And the "Father of the Year" goes to.............

Hall Of Fame

It will be cheaper to pay a baby-sitter to watch the little guy than buy a ticket for him.......plus your just crazy bringing a baby less than a year old to a late November football game....use your head.

All League
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;3826166]It will be cheaper to pay a baby-sitter to watch the little guy than buy a ticket for him.......plus your just crazy bringing a baby less than a year old to a late November football game....use your head.[/QUOTE]

As the father of a 21 month old.....+100

Guys, hard core Jet fans aren't just born, they goto games at 10 months old.

Haters.

Yo seriously, unless ur the starting QB playing in the Superbowl and want to take little man on the field after the game so you can say "I'm going to Disney World" get a sitter(I mean childcare professional) you will have plenty of opportunities to take little man to a game(after he turns 7 or so). I don't the Jets are leaving NY anytime soon.