Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: This game was an epic failure!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

This game was an epic failure!!

I don't know how anyone else feels, but the Jets have a lot of issues and it all comes down to bad coaching. Bad coaching on both sides of the ball. Woody goes down and shotty gives no help to hunter play after play. The defense was completely manhandled, out played and out coached by an inferior team. The jets have the talent on paper but are mediocre on the field.

Bad coaching results in poor execution, penalties, play calling (on offense and defense).

So can we play better? What do you think?
    Last edited by srobjets; 11-21-2010 at 04:10 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    I don't know how anyone else feels, but the Jets have a lot of issues and it all comes down to bad coaching. Bad coaching on both sides of the ball. Woody goes down and shotty gives no help to hunter play after play. The defense was completely manhandled, out played and out coached by an inferior team. The jets have the talent on paper but are mediocre on the field.

Bad coaching results in poor execution, penalties, play calling (on offense and defense).

I think this thread is an epic failure.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I think this thread is an epic failure.
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not over until the clock says 0:00.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Good call.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    COUGH, COUGH...BULLSHYT, BULLSHYT, COUGH, COUGH!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    These chicken little in hindsight threads are only going to work if you actually have eyes in your backside.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Before todays game, I would have disagreed with you. Now, after todays game? I am completely in line. This was a team that was custom made for us to beat like a red-headed stepchild. We completely blew it.

I admit it. NOW, Sar is right. This is truly pathetic