Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we have to do this every week??

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Do we have to do this every week??

WOW, we are leading 23 -10 in the beginning of the 4th quarter and our team, yes, the Jets, implode, giving up 17 unanswered points to the friggin' Texans and then with :59 seconds left & no timeouts, we go 74 yds in 49 seconds to take the lead for good with :10 seconds left!!!

[B]Are you kidding me????!!!!!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!![/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It sure is starting to feel like we are a team of Destiny!!! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm spent. could use a nap, but I'd like to see the Pasts* lose.

All League
    i'm pumped the jets won, but these heart attack games need to stop. can't the jets just blow someone out?

Veteran
    My old ticker can't take much more of this! :yes:

All League
    I'll take it; it's the only cardio I get.

I don't know how to feel right now. I'm confused and scared.

This team has everything, if they could just find a way to put it together and play consistently:

- stop starting games slow/flat
    - stop giving up 3rd n LONGS and 4th quarter leads
    - sanchez is becoming our best player QUICKLY

This is just simply unaccaptable. If this team doesn't start to play as advertised our season will be over with no playoffs.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3827699]This is just simply unaccaptable. If this team doesn't start to play as advertised our season will be over with no playoffs.[/QUOTE]

The Defense needs to tighten up for sure and our pass-rush just sucks.

But hey, we are 8-2 the best record in the NFL right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;3827699]This is just simply unaccaptable. If this team doesn't start to play as advertised our season will be over with no playoffs.[/QUOTE]

GLOOM and DOOM rides again. How about enjoying this win? Our team is learning how to win under adverse circumstances. Guys like Holmes, Edwards, Sanchez, LT are winners. Our mistakes will be eliminated and we shall win . The future is ours!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3827707]The Defense needs to tighten up for sure and our pass-rush just sucks.

But hey, we are 8-2 the best record in the NFL right now.[/QUOTE]

AGREED plus we have developed a Franchise QB with balls of steel. We hvae traded for two great receivers who are team players. Our defense will learn to eliminate mistakes. We do need a passrusher but this was a glorious win. Lets savor it and realize that it beats losing!

we need to play aggressive and stay aggressive all 4 quarters. I noticed when they get into the redzone they played more conservative. Playing for fg's is no good, we need to score. Let sanchez make the plays down the field like that awesome last drive.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3827712]GLOOM and DOOM rides again. How about enjoying this win? Our team is learning how to win under adverse circumstances. Guys like Holmes, Edwards, Sanchez, LT are winners. Our mistakes will be eliminated and we shall win . The future is ours![/QUOTE]

Im enjoying the win big time cause we got a QB that can win games for us...we havent ever had one of those since i guess ken o'brien, not that he was great but he could win some games based on his play.....but seriously the DEFENSE needs to have a ****in gut check, that was ridiculous, there was no need for the game to end like that....we had em on the ropes in the 4th, shoulda been a comfortable win

Just think of how bad the Houston Texans and their fans feel? We won. Enjoy it today. Get ready for Cincy. 8-2 Baby

Only a Jet fan would find the best record in football unacceptable.

This is just Mainejet being sarcastic ... it has to be ... please tell everyone you're kidding around Maine ... funny stuff - "our season will be over with no playoffs". What? We're gonna go 1-5 the rest of the season? Damn. Losses to Cincy at home coming up -- home loss to Buffalo coming up. Crap.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Everyone needs to chill out we are 8-2 and our QB is growing up before our eyes...what a game

All League
    I'm surprised how many times I've read something about how bad our Defense played because they gave up 4th quarter points to the lowly Texans.

Since when is the Texans offense lowly? Their offense is loaded with talent and I believe is 5th or 6th in the league in total offense. 10 of those points were directly off of Jet turnovers to boot.

Damn!
    I called MS every name in the book at 2:00 minutes and I can't possibly understand this team but just damn!
    Un fricki'n believable...damn!!!
    I am an old dude at 52 but damn!
    They have to stop this stuff I will never live to see the SB, jes*s...damn!0
    8-2 and no where close to our potential....:eek: