Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Chez is the real deal. Cant ever be called a bust.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

'Chez is the real deal. Cant ever be called a bust.

three straight 300 yard games. third straight 4th Qtr comeback. His elusiveness, his smarts, his arm = perfect for OUR New York Jets!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never understood the sentiment that He could be anything but a great QB for the Jets. There was never a doubt in my mind that He was the right man to lead us to the promised land! :cool:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now. Mark Sanchez is a straight up BALLER when the game is on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=raysdaone;3827520]three straight 300 yard games. third straight 4th Qtr comeback. His elusiveness, his smarts, his arm = perfect for OUR New York Jets![/QUOTE]

+1

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't even imagine what he'll do in the future.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=boxman;3827713]I can't even imagine what he'll do in the future.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...imagine Sanchez in year 5 of his career :drool2:

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never doubted it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-sign

Holmes
    Edwards

Draft

RB
    RT
    OG

Keep this thing alive for the next decade.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]MARK SANCHEZ - FRANCHISE QB[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I'm a "downer fan" usually here on the board, but I've always been optomistic about Sanchez....but THAT DRIVE was "Elite". That drive was the type of drive FRANCHISE QUARTERBACKS lead. Those throws were simply awesome.

Those were throws and drives that haven't been made by a Jets QB in a LOOOONG time. Under pressure the whole game - for two games in a row now, and the kid comes up HUGE when he has to. Absolutely FANTASTIC.

Each of the past few weeks, people around the league, the so called "Experts" have been saying how Sanchez is developing before our eyes, and each game has lately been "His best game as a Pro YET". Well, this crazy Houston game was absolutely BY FAR his finest performance as a Pro QB.

No Run Game.

No Pass Protection.

Down by 4, with :49 to go

Ho Hum, just a textbook :30 TOUCHDOWN DRIVE.

P.S. I have been a fan of Jerricos for a while, but I gotta tell you, IMO if it comes down to it, I think the Jets [B]MUST[/B] find a way to retain BOTH Holmes and Edwards....and I kind of like what I was from the young guy Pat Turner #88. 6'5, good hands, made a NICE grab in todays game AND plays on Specials. A perfect compliment to Tone and Braylons skills.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3827744][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]MARK SANCHEZ - FRANCHISE QB[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I'm a "downer fan" usually here on the board, but I've always been optomistic about Sanchez....but THAT DRIVE was "Elite". That drive was the type of drive FRANCHISE QUARTERBACKS lead. Those throws were simply awesome.

Those were throws and drives that haven't been made by a Jets QB in a LOOOONG time. Under pressure the whole game - for two games in a row now, and the kid comes up HUGE when he has to. Absolutely FANTASTIC.

Each of the past few weeks, people around the league, the so called "Experts" have been saying how Sanchez is developing before our eyes, and each game has lately been "His best game as a Pro YET". Well, this crazy Houston game was absolutely BY FAR his finest performance as a Pro QB.

No Run Game.

No Pass Protection.

P.S. I have been a fan of Jerricos for a while, but I gotta tell you, IMO if it comes down to it, I think the Jets [B]MUST[/B] find a way to retain BOTH Holmes and Edwards....and I kind of like what I was from the young guy Pat Turner #88. 6'5, good hands, made a NICE grab in todays game AND plays on Specials. A perfect compliment to Tone and Braylons skills.[/QUOTE]

great post!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PocketJet;3827705]+1[/QUOTE]

Actualy-1 had 299 vs the browns. Dam Schotty

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=raysdaone;3827520]three straight 300 yard games. third straight 4th Qtr comeback. His elusiveness, his smarts, his arm = perfect for OUR New York Jets![/QUOTE]

Game 1 of the 2009 season against the Texans...I was bragging that he was the BEST JETS QB since Namath.

Well then we saw the other side and then he turned it around...well, I was NOT WRONG.

Sanchez, pound for pound is better than any QB we have had since Namath and he is approaching him too.

The kids got it. Whatever "it" is. He has it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3827780]Game 1 of the 2009 season against the Texans...I was bragging that he was the BEST JETS QB since Namath.

Well then we saw the other side and then he turned it around...well, I was NOT WRONG.

Sanchez, pound for pound is better than any QB we have had since Namath and he is approaching him too.

The kids got it. Whatever "it" is. He has it.[/QUOTE]

QFT & E!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's D-baker's man now? Anyone want to trade for Henne anymore?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3827742]Re-sign

Holmes
    Edwards

Draft

RB
    RT
    OG

Keep this thing alive for the next decade.[/QUOTE]

oh, and a pass rush would be nice too

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3827784]Where's D-baker's man now? Anyone want to trade for Henne anymore?[/QUOTE]

I believe he's 2 weeks into a lifetime ban.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    There was never any doubt in my mind that Sanchize was going to be a great QB. When you combine his tremendous talent with that work ethic, leadership quality and confidence, you get a QB like #6 is. And let us never forget that Rex is the one pushed Tannenbaum to move up for Sanchez :rockon:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3827744][B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]MARK SANCHEZ - FRANCHISE QB[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

No Run Game.

No Pass Protection.

P.S. I have been a fan of Jerricos for a while, but I gotta tell you, IMO if it comes down to it, I think the Jets [B]MUST[/B] find a way to retain BOTH Holmes and Edwards....and I kind of like what I was from the young guy Pat Turner #88. 6'5, good hands, made a NICE grab in todays game AND plays on Specials. A perfect compliment to Tone and Braylons skills.[/QUOTE]

Hey you FORGOT...... [B][SIZE="5"]NO TIME OUTS LEFT!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B]:eek:

GREAT POST!!!!!!:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally feel confident with the ball in his hands at the end of games now. I'm surprised when I saw it was 3 sacks he took today. Felt like a lot more.

Sorry no more ground and pound.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Franchise has been under constant pressure because of a porous OL. He has performed brilliantly---I don't worry about him anymore--I worry about what we were suppose to be good at!