Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan That Ran On the Field in 3rd Quarter

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Fan That Ran On the Field in 3rd Quarter

He had some speed.

Loved how Rex was seen cracking up on the sideline while Dan Dierdorf was getting all politically correct and saying how disgraceful and stupid the guys act was. Rex is a normal guy!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3827830]He had some speed.

Loved how Rex was seen cracking up on the sideline while Dan Dierdorf was getting all politically correct and saying how disgraceful and stupid the guys act was. Rex is a normal guy![/QUOTE]

Guy was sitting next to me with a group of twelve in 111a...all were hammered before ko......his buddy was taunting him that he didn't have the balls, then next thing you know boom over the wall...these idiots thought they would just get him after the game...then a trooper told him he was already in Bergen county jail for the evening

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fivewide;3827864]Guy was sitting next to me with a group of twelve in 111a...all were hammered before ko......his buddy was taunting him that he didn't have the balls, then next thing you know boom over the wall...these idiots thought they would just get him after the game...then a trooper told him he was already in Bergen county jail for the evening[/QUOTE]

Classic, I love it. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah proprs to the guy in red, ... however they will put him in jail and treat him like a terrorist

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Chrebet;3827957]Yeah proprs to the guy in red, ... however they will put him in jail and treat him like a terrorist[/QUOTE]

That's supposed to be a joke, right?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1;3827966]That's supposed to be a joke, right?[/QUOTE]

Does King Chrebet sound like he's kidding? :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes offsourse, not sure what you mean by that though

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was I the only one surprised they showed this knucklehead on the big screens? Showing it only encourages the next fame seeker.......

My idea is they should have blanked the screen when he was on the field, but have a camera follow him into the back of the State Police car for his ride to the pokey.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rgoltsch;3827995]Was I the only one surprised they showed this knucklehead on the big screens? Showing it only encourages the next fame seeker.......

My idea is they should have blanked the screen when he was on the field, but have a camera follow him into the back of the State Police car for his ride to the pokey.[/QUOTE]

100% agree and it's why MLB never shows you (intentionally) one of these tools. It got a big laugh out of the crowd at the sports bar I was at, and one guy who claimed he could lip-read said that the camera showed Rex saying "What a D*ick", even as he was smiling about it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dierdorf was right, but did come off very preachy. The guy is a complete tool and to run out on the field during the game is just stupid. The moron is lucky a player didn't drill him.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=iahawkeyejet;3828014]Dierdorf was right, but did come off very preachy. The guy is a complete tool and to run out on the field during the game is just stupid. The moron is lucky a player didn't drill him.[/QUOTE]

Being at the game, I didn't see the broadcast. Did they show him running on the field?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=iahawkeyejet;3828014]Dierdorf was right, but did come off very preachy. The guy is a complete tool and to run out on the field during the game is just stupid. The moron is lucky a player didn't drill him.[/QUOTE]

hawkeye, he was lucky that 'The Terminator' wasn't out there at the time.... John Connor would've laid him....[b]OUT.[/b]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont get the point of the act.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJet;3828026]I dont get the point of the act.[/QUOTE]Jets scored on the next play. It worked, whatever it was.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching some broadcast with no announcers, just stadium noise and like rarely no commercials. I mostly watch the camera on a top view and they showed the guy being grabbed around the 20 yard line with a whole bunch of people around him. I wish i could see the announcerless stream everyweek, it was cool hearing the crowd

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rgoltsch;3828021]Being at the game, I didn't see the broadcast. Did they show him running on the field?[/QUOTE]

Yeah when he reached where the players were on the field, he was on TV, then they quickly panned to both sidelines, and then showed him getting tackled by about what looked like 30 people.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    still dumb

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was funny watching that Houston assistant coach try to hold in his laughter. We're marching down the field about the extend the lead and everyone on the Texans sideline is all serious. This guy is struggling to keep a straight face.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact is that the guy who ran on the field pumped up the crowd and everybody went from sleeping to cheering after that point. The Jets owe that guy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dude ruled. He made it 95 yards and I think everyone was hoping he'd make the endzone. :)