Thread: COACH IN THE GLASSES!

COACH IN THE GLASSES!

I would love to know who the coach on the sidelines was, who as Sanchez came off after the winning TD, he grabbed him and spoke to him for about 1 minute. I would love to know what he said to Mark. If I had to guess he might have said something to the effect that Mark should always remember what just happened. That its never over until 0 on the clock. Always believe that you can make something positive happen with each play! I hope it was something positive that Mark can build on for the rest of his career! Go Jets Go!!!!!:)

Veteran
    Didn't see it QB coach Matt Cavanuagh maybe?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=touchdownjets;3827877]I would love to know who the coach on the sidelines was, who as Sanchez came off after the winning TD, he grabbed him and spoke to him for about 1 minute. I would love to know what he said to Mark. If I had to guess he might have said something to the effect that Mark should always remember what just happened. That its never over until 0 on the clock. Always believe that you can make something positive happen with each play! I hope it was something positive that Mark can build on for the rest of his career! Go Jets Go!!!!!:)[/QUOTE]

Maybe he just told him it went form 6 to 12 :D

It was Cavanaugh.

My bet he was telling him that Mark was growing up right before his eyes, and that he was very proud of him...

...and that when he is rolling out and no one is open. throw it out of bounds instead of taking the sack.

:)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=touchdownjets;3827877]I would love to know who the coach on the sidelines was, who as Sanchez came off after the winning TD, he grabbed him and spoke to him for about 1 minute. [B]I would love to know what he said to Mark.[/B] If I had to guess he might have said something to the effect that Mark should always remember what just happened. That its never over until 0 on the clock. Always believe that you can make something positive happen with each play! I hope it was something positive that Mark can build on for the rest of his career! Go Jets Go!!!!!:)[/QUOTE]

He said check you text message's Jenn Sterger sent you a Puss pic..:yes:

guaranteed he said in a nuthshell...just act like you've been here before!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3827901]He said check you text message's Jenn Sterger sent you a Puss pic..:yes:[/QUOTE]

More likely he got a shot of Brett Junior.

Just watched the DVR and its very hard to make out what he said...plus i cant read lips to save my life.

Hopefully someone else will pick up on it. If the camera would have stayed on them longer i might have had a chance.

They actually have a second exchange after the official announces the ruling on the field stands on Holmes TD, but I still cant make out what is being said.