Thread: Any updates on Woody?

Any updates on Woody?

what a crazy game i really hope he is ok?

Woody

From my experience as an Athletic Therapist and Osteopath, I can say that it looked like a medial collateral ligament sprain. Probably 1st degree, which means probably stretched rather than any torn tissue. It would surprise me if they play him on Thursday, and if he rests up the next two weeks, I see him ready to go against the Pats on December 6th, as long as no meniscus complications. Get better Woody!!!!! Go Jets Go!!!!!!:O

Rotoworld had an update by Manish saying it was an MCL injury. Paraphrasing but Woody said he hasn't ruled himself out yet for Thursday

[QUOTE=touchdownjets;3827914]From my experience as an Athletic Therapist and Osteopath, I can say that it looked like a medial collateral ligament sprain. Probably 1st degree, which means probably stretched rather than any torn tissue. It would surprise me if they play him on Thursday, and if he rests up the next two weeks, I see him ready to go against the Pats on December 6th, as long as no meniscus complications. Get better Woody!!!!! Go Jets Go!!!!!!:O[/QUOTE]

thank you... i hope u are right!!!

Woody just said on his Twitter that he plans to be out there on Thursday. I guess we'll see.

Man, those dudes hit the Twitter fast!