Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Drive...in case u missed it...

The Last Drive...in case u missed it...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WP70T5kaVA[/url]

thanks. i did miss it. nice drive. why couldn't they do this in the 3rd when they had a chance to ice it?

Jets Insider VIP
    THANK YOU!!!! I see it again and again and I still don't believe it!!!!! :eek:

Thanks! Can watch this all week

IMO, the pass to Edwards won the game. Amazing throw.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3828051][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WP70T5kaVA[/url][/QUOTE]

I saw it when it happened, but, I'm gonna watch this a few hundred more times.

Thanks for posting this brother. :thumbup:

Veteran
    I love this team!!

It's like my brain wouldn't allow me to believe Braylon caught it. I was just looking for the ball on the ground the whole time.

Youre very welcome fellow NY JETS brotherhood.

But thank YouTube....the best thing to ever happen to the internet.

A thing of beauty---Franchise Flys.

[QUOTE=B Smith 16;3828142]IMO, the pass to Edwards won the game. Amazing throw.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

That throw was Manning-like. It truly is an amazing pass....he put it right in his hands as if he was a mere inches away from Braylon.......
    and the pass to Holmes....

Holmes said it in the post game.....
    "One of the most beautiful passes I have ever seen thrown to me just like the SB catch........."

Thanks for the clip. I think I watched it 33 times - well done! I still can't believe it!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3828184]It's like my brain wouldn't allow me to believe Braylon caught it. I was just looking for the ball on the ground the whole time.[/QUOTE]

:yes:

Veteran
    sanchez saved schottenheimer's ass with that touchdown. funny but i don't think schottenheimer was calling the plays on that last drive either.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Even more sweet after watching the texans prematurely celebrate as if they had just won the SB...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3828184]It's like my brain wouldn't allow me to believe Braylon caught it. I was just looking for the ball on the ground the whole time.[/QUOTE]

What an incredible catch by Edwards. And three great throws by Sanchize!!!

Thoughts from being at this wonderful game . . .

1. When the ball was in the air about 3 different people were already yelling, "Braylon's open!!!" Unbelievable that no one was there to knock that pass away, but it was a perfect pass.

2. Shame on everyone that left early. Our great fans are the greatest but we don't have that many great ones compared to other teams.

3. To the ones that stayed, I know you all hugged strangers today over a football game and it was fantastic.

4. Sanchez could be the guy that takes us to the promised land.

[QUOTE=dogg;3828267]Even more sweet after watching the texans prematurely celebrate as if they had just won the SB...[/QUOTE]

Maybe thats what it feels like to our opponents.

I ****ing love it!

All League
    Thanks, just home from the game, nice to be able to see every thing again and take it all in.

I also love all the empty seats shown from the different angles after the TD. To all those that wanted to beat the traffic, I hope you got a flat on the way home. Thats why we have the worst fans around, stay in the lot late to have the last beer, and rushing out early to beat the traffic.

THOUSANDS of people were at the game today, but will forget to mention that they left early and missed the whole winning drive, as they crow tomorrow about how great the Jets are as they stand around the water cooler..

Probably the same tools that left the MNM early too...

All League
    No matter whose calling the plays, the execution is the key here. Sanchize in my opinion just proved he has just arrived as a play maker and a top 10 QB in the league. The two throws were thrown in windows that had inches for margins of error - I like Sanchez's moxy - he's really growing up.

While it would be nice to keep Edwards and Holmes, it's obvious next year Holmes will be resigned or tagged with Edwards a small possibility depending on the cap and how much we may have to give up to get a DE that can rush the passer....