Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals had 3 CB's go down today

All League

Bengals had 3 CB's go down today

The day gets even better for the Jets. :eek:

And If I know Shotty, it will take him about a quarter and a half to figure this out.

TO and Ocho will do their TV show early this week. Cooking tips for your Thanksgiving Turkey.

Dude, we lost by 9 points to Green Bay, and the three wins since we've won by 9 points total. If the Bengals' bus blows up on the way to the stadium, we'll still go to overtime.

All League
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;3828196]And If I know Shotty, it will take him about a quarter and a half to figure this out.[/QUOTE]

3 and a half quarters, but don't get me started.

I can't get on him too much today. Made some bonehead calls (as usual) but called some very good calls at key times.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3828204]Dude, we lost by 9 points to Green Bay, and the three wins since we've won by 9 points total. If the Bengals' bus blows up on the way to the stadium, we'll still go to overtime.[/QUOTE]

Well said. :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3828204]Dude, we lost by 9 points to Green Bay, and the three wins since we've won by 9 points total. If the Bengals' bus blows up on the way to the stadium, we'll still go to overtime.[/QUOTE]

True. And the Packers were using O linemen on defense because of injuries. :(

Unless Leon Hall or Joseph was one of the corners, then it doesn't matter.

Anyone see that TO press conference? Hilarious. Takes off his glasses....."We are terrible"

12 points total but who is counting? :D

I don't want to see anyone go down, even our opponent. That's not a good day for any fan.

All League
    If there were ever a team for the Jets to beat the absolute **** out of this season......

Please don't make Thursday Night exciting, Jets. Just beat these scrubs down - hard.

All League
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3828332]Anyone see that TO press conference? Hilarious. Takes off his glasses....."We are terrible"[/QUOTE]

That was so epic. I hope it's up on YouTube soon.

OK... which 3 CBs and what was the extent of the injuries? I see Joseph, Roy Williams and Crocker left the game... 2 of those guys are safeties.

Who else got hurt?

Jets Insider VIP

LOL

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3828341]If there were ever a team for the Jets to beat the absolute **** out of this season......

Please don't make Thursday Night exciting, Jets. Just beat these scrubs down - hard.[/QUOTE]

Seriously... I'm going to have a belly full of turkey and other assorted foods by kickoff... I don't need my stomach twisting the way it did today. Won't be pretty.

Johnathan Joseph DB Out Nov 21 ankle
    Latest News:
    Bengals LCB Johnathan Joseph aggravated his ankle injury in Sunday's game against the Bills. Joseph is believed to be done for the afternoon, and Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is capitalizing on the Bengals' patchwork secondary. Both starting safties are also done for the day.
    11/21/2010 3:07:00 PM

Brandon Ghee DB Out Nov 21 groin
    Latest News:
    Bengals CB Brandon Ghee left Sunday's game with a groin injury. Ghee appeared to aggravate an old injury on the opening kickoff of the second half. The Bengals are wafer-thin in the secondary after multiple in-game injuries.
    11/21/2010 3:03:00 PM

Chris Crocker DB Out Nov 21 knee
    Latest News:
    Bengals FS Chris Crocker left Sunday's game in the second quarter with a right knee injury. Crocker was holding his knee and rocking his body in obvious pain. His knee had a unnatural "whiplash" effect as he was flying through the air, an indication that the injury is likely to be serious. The Bengals had already lost SS Roy Williams to a concussion.
    11/21/2010 2:04:00 PM

Roy Williams DB Out Nov 21 concussion Week to week
    Latest News:
    Bengals SS Roy Williams left Sunday's game with a concussion late in the first quarter. Williams took a lick and stayed down after trying to tackle Fred Jackson. He's done for the afternoon, and Chinedum Ndukwe will come on to replace him.
    11/21/2010 1:34:00 PM

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;3828196]And If I know Shotty, it will take him about a quarter and a half to figure this out.[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

All League
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3828338]I don't want to see anyone go down, even our opponent. That's not a good day for any fan.[/QUOTE]

+1

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3828338]I don't want to see anyone go down, even our opponent. That's not a good day for any fan.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and hate it when fans make fools out of themselves over injuries to opposing players. I though that only the BLOWFISH fans did that!