Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: After The Texans Game, Not Sure We're Going To Win Another Game This Season

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like

    After The Texans Game, Not Sure We're Going To Win Another Game This Season

    It's the fourth time in 5 games we've been rewarded for playing badly. Just reinforces the fact that the offense can be mismanaged and take the week off and they'll still win.

    Some think today was an epic win, something memorable. It makes me sick. We played horribly. Yeah, 'better to win than lose' blah blah I get that. If we've got Lombardi aspirations, today was about as far from that as possible.

    SAR I

  2. #2
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    W

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's the fourth time in 5 games we've been rewarded for playing badly. Just reinforces the fact that the offense can be mismanaged and take the week off and they'll still win.

    Some think today was an epic win, something memorable. It makes me sick. We played horribly. Yeah, 'better to win than lose' blah blah I get that. If we've got Lombardi aspirations, today was about as far from that as possible.

    SAR I
    Copy/paste from last week with a change of the opponent's team name?

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR

    You know, you're late with this thread, right? There are already two threads with this intent.

    And as for Lombardi aspirations, they are just musings from my imagination. I just want to put together consecutive seasons of winning football.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOOOOOOOSER

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    SAR

    You know, you're late with this thread, right? There are already two threads with this intent.

    And as for Lombardi aspirations, they are just musings from my imagination. I just want to put together consecutive seasons of winning football.


    I don't care about other copycat threads.

    As for Lombardi aspirations, we just eeked out yet another stupid win against another absolute NFL scrub team.

    I'm sick. You should be too.

    SAR I

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    People won't fall for this three weeks in a row. Will they?

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOSER
    Five of our "wins" are against teams that are a combined 15-34.

    Wow.

    Jumping for joy, am I.

    SAR I

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    People won't fall for this three weeks in a row. Will they?
    This is the internet, of course they will.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Five of our "wins" are against teams that are a combined 15-34.

    Wow.

    Jumping for joy, am I.

    SAR I
    I could care less 8-2

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I

    That "scrub" team beat the Indianapolis Colts, full healthy I might add, in Week 1.

    Cleveland had just beaten New England and New Orleans back to back.

    All we have to do is make sure Shonn Greene holds onto the football, and this game is an easy victory.

    If Shonn Greene holds onto the football, we aren't having this discussion

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes me sick isn't the way we won, but the fact that you're the most retarded Jets fan on the message board, and you should be banned from starting any of these ridiculous, stupid threads.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    People won't fall for this three weeks in a row. Will they?
    Fall for nothing.

    By the time Thanksgiving ends, I'll be the saddest 9-2 fan in the NFL. Why? I'm smart, that's why.

    We'll have "defeated" six teams with a combined record of 17-43.

    The Patriots are going to KILL us. Just KILL us. We are getting the wakeup call too late. For the good of the season, we should have lost today. We won. Now we're screwed.

    SAR I

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBNY View Post
    People won't fall for this three weeks in a row. Will they?
    No.

    Obvious Troll is Obvious.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you SAR....thank you

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    I don't care about other copycat threads.

    As for Lombardi aspirations, we just eeked out yet another stupid win against another absolute NFL scrub team.

    I'm sick. You should be too.

    SAR I
    Hmm, didn't the Texans beat the Colts this season?

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!

    Scan the board!!!

    Way to piss off an attention whore!


    _

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    What makes me sick isn't the way we won, but the fact that you're the most retarded Jets fan on the message board, and you should be banned from starting any of these ridiculous, stupid threads.
    I was there today. Cheered really loudly, stayed until the end. You can't question my loyalty for that and the fact that I'm smart enough to realize that we're not a good team. We suck. We're just playing teams that suck even worse.

    By the time Turkey dinner is done, we'll have "defeated" six teams with a combined record of 17-43. No, wouldn't have wanted losses instead, but we're not playing well. Style points do matter against the NFL's weaklings. Eeeking out lucky wins is nauseating for any true Jets fan.

    SAR I

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    haaaaaaaaaaaaa

    SAR gets dumped.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us