Thread: Jet/Giant Stadium

Jet/Giant Stadium

Now that many of you dudes have been to the stadium---is it as great as Woody and Rex claimed it was during the tour show on SNY this summer. I would love to know your views as fans.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hate the stadium, hate the new parking rules...........love my new seats........:P

Lower and Mezzanine tickets are twice as expensive. Sucks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Total disaster in my opinion.

See the sig.

the bathroom situation sucks...i waiting for 10 minutes on the urinal line in the middle of the 3rd quarter...the upper deck seats are wayyy too high..it's bad

Jets Insider VIP
    22000 posts in another thread on exactly this same topic aren't enough, I guess

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;3828280]Now that many of you dudes have been to the stadium---is it as great as Woody and Rex claimed it was during the tour show on SNY this summer. I would love to know your views as fans.[/QUOTE]

It's not bad for being a money maker. The bottom line though is any stadium is great when you are winning and sucks when you are losing.

[QUOTE=sg3;3828532]22000 posts in another thread on exactly this same topic aren't enough, I guess[/QUOTE]

Clearly they are not.

;)

The new stadium is terrible, except for the team store and video screens. It's an embarrassment that will somehow only be realized as such after the attendees of the Superbowl make it known publicly around the country.

[QUOTE=sg3;3828532]22000 posts in another thread on exactly this same topic aren't enough, I guess[/QUOTE]

Eh, that thread needed a break anyway

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=rextilleon;3828280]Now that many of you dudes have been to the stadium---is it as great as Woody and Rex claimed it was during the tour show on SNY this summer. I would love to know your views as fans.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the stadium is great. But it's great because I paid a PSL and smartly chose a terrific location. You will find that all fans who paid a PSL and got a terrific location just adore the place.

But if you're a fan that went to the upper deck to avoid the PSL, you're not happy. If you're a fan that waited too long to commit and wound up with a compromised view, you're not happy. If you're a fan that likes to take up 10 parking spots to tailgate, you're not happy. If you're a fan that likes to smoke, you're not happy. If you're a fan that likes to get piss drunk to 12:59 and is used to getting to his seat by 1:10, you're not happy. If you skipped the PSL and want to park in a decent location, you're not happy.

The internet is very good at giving a loud voice to the minority, making it seem like it's the majority. It's not. The 19 people who are unhappy with the stadium are all here, all posting. The 82,479 people who are thrilled don't need to post on the subject because they're happy.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;3828604]Yes, the stadium is great. But it's great because I paid a PSL and smartly chose a terrific location. You will find that all fans who paid a PSL and got a terrific location just adore the place.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I have PSLs and a good seat location and I disagree with your views on the stadium.

It's got great sightlines from the upper deck, which is all I really care about in a football stadium

Jets Insider VIP
    my seats are great

the stadium is great

and the Jets are 8-2 and in first place

all good

All League
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3828637]It's got great sightlines from the upper deck, which is all I really care about in a football stadium[/QUOTE]

My backyard has great sightlines to the moon, but it would take a really big telescope to see much going on up there.

The Upper Deck has a better view, but not by much. I really feel for the Giant fans to paid for PSL to sit up there.

BTW - we have own two UDS seats in row 20 on an aisle and two LLEZ seats on a similar row. We are very happy with our lower seats. Next year, the uppers will be available for new owners.