Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This whole Vince Young thing is NUTS!

All Pro

This whole Vince Young thing is NUTS!

VY walked out of the room when Fisher was addressing the team after the loss and when Fisher told him to not walk out on your teammates when I'm addressing the team, he responded with "I'm not walking out on my teammates, I'm walking out on YOU!"

Young will be looking for a job Monday morning. Miami?

Randy Moss told him it was OK.

Damn. Jeff Fisher is one of the best and most respected head coaches. He's the coach and you're the player. STFU and listen up Smalls.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3828391]Damn. Jeff Fisher is one of the best and most respected head coaches. He's the coach and you're the player. STFU and listen up Smalls.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's why I was so surprised. Dude is a head case.

Million dollar arm.

Ten cent head.

Sooooo glad we took Brick and not this clown. Was worth another few seasons of noodle arm.

Young has a torn ligament in his thumb and Fisher pulled him from the game even though he was 12 for 16 and Young was pissed about it. I also heard he threw his shoulder pads in the stands on his way to the locker room. It is going to be a power struggle between Jeff Fisher and Bud Adams because I think Fisher is done with Young but Adams has a serious man crush on Young.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3828386]Randy Moss told him it was OK.[/QUOTE]

Were the ribs bad?

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;3828383]Young will be looking for a job Monday morning. Miami?[/QUOTE]

Jeff Fisher is exactly what the Dallas Cowboys need. Just you watch.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Randy Moss is trying to mess up 2 teams this year.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Johnny Bravo;3828403]Young has a torn ligament in his thumb and Fisher pulled him from the game even though he was 12 for 16 and Young was pissed about it. I also heard he threw his shoulder pads in the stands on his way to the locker room. It is going to be a power struggle between Jeff Fisher and Bud Adams because I think Fisher is done with Young but Adams has a serious man crush on Young.[/QUOTE]

Yep (about the pads in the stands).

[QUOTE=SAR I;3828406]Jeff Fisher is exactly what the Dallas Cowboys need. Just you watch.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Agreed but if they keep winning, don't the Cowboys keep Garrett so they don't have another Sean Payton situation on their hands?

[QUOTE=SAR I;3828406]Jeff Fisher is exactly what the Dallas Cowboys need. Just you watch.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Rex sucks. Maybe the Jets should make a run for him since we're not going to win another game this season.

All Pro
    Shoot, trade him to the Bills.

I just don't get why everyone thinks Jeff Fisher is such a great coach. He's never won anything, hasn't won a playoff game since 2003, his players all play dirty and he seems to throw VY under the bus every chance he gets. I just don't get the Fisher love. :confused:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3828421]Rex sucks. Maybe the Jets should make a run for him since we're not going to win another game this season.[/QUOTE]

Then maybe we can trade Sanchez for Henne, and we'll be set.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;3828494]I just don't get why everyone thinks Jeff Fisher is such a great coach. He's never won anything, hasn't won a playoff game since 2003, his players all play dirty and he seems to throw VY under the bus every chance he gets. I just don't get the Fisher love. :confused:[/QUOTE]

But players love playing for him.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;3828494]I just don't get why everyone thinks Jeff Fisher is such a great coach. He's never won anything, hasn't won a playoff game since 2003, his players all play dirty and he seems to throw VY under the bus every chance he gets. I just don't get the Fisher love. :confused:[/QUOTE]

No I don't get it either. He's a good coach. Just good enough to keep his job every year. I guess he gives a good interview, so he gets lots of love from the press. I always thought he was a prick to VY. Parcells was a tough coach, but he treated his fragile stars with kid gloves. It seems like Fischer hasn't learned to do that.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3828510]But players love playing for him.[/QUOTE]

And that's meant what, exactly, for their chances of winning? His teams just don't seem that mentally tough and/or prepared.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;3828530]And that's meant what, exactly, for their chances of winning? His teams just don't seem that mentally tough and/or prepared.[/QUOTE]

They're a pretty good team, their defense has been stout the past few years and of course their run game is awesome. If anything, I'd say they were handcuffed by a lack of good QB play and WRs.